Windows 10: Turning game mode on causes mouse lag

Discus and support Turning game mode on causes mouse lag in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As per title. I initially had some issues with automatic background updates and all that nonsense eating up my bandwidth and cpu usage while i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kay Es, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Kay Es Win User

Turning game mode on causes mouse lag

As per title. I initially had some issues with automatic background updates and all that nonsense eating up my bandwidth and cpu usage while i was gaming (this will be a complaint for another time). I thought about giving it a shot and turning game mode on, but nope. Driverless mouse getting input lag.

:)

Kay Es, Aug 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 mouse lag when game is in full screen mode

Hi,

After i upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10, I seeing severe lag when i turn the game to full-screen mode. The game works fine if I play in the normal mode (when i switch out of fullscreen to window mode). The weird thing is if i launch the game
    for the 1st time in full screen mode it works fine until i toggle (Alt + Tab) from full-screen game to an existing web-browser. When I toggle from full screen game to web-browser and toggle back to full screen game mode, i see severe mouse lag, and i have
    to switch out of the full screen game mode to windowed game mode the fix the mouse lag.

My System: Lenevo Z710,

Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce DT 745M

Mouse: HID-Compliant Device

Lenevo Pointing Device

JinnySandhu, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile Turning game mode on causes mouse lag :)

anticlutch, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Turning game mode on causes mouse lag

Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Turning game mode on causes mouse lag

1. Turning game mode on causes mouse lag - Similar Threads - Turning game mode

2. Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps: My mouse pad has being lagging of late the laptop freezeson it's own and only the mouse point moves Aside that nothing works not even the keyboard . It doesn't move like the normal movement of a its glitches and then the laptop makes a continuous beeping sound like...
  3. Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps: My mouse pad has being lagging of late the laptop freezeson it's own and only the mouse point moves Aside that nothing works not even the keyboard . It doesn't move like the normal movement of a its glitches and then the laptop makes a continuous beeping sound like...
  4. Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Specific mouse causes lag in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific mouse causes lag in games: I bought a wired Easterntimes tech gaming mouse a while ago and it worked fine. But recently it's started to cause fps drops in games that I play.The mouse works fine as a normal mouse, and only affects games.A different mouse and the computer's trackpad both work fine. It's...
  6. mouse button lag in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse button lag in game: Example This happen because holding keyboard keys overbooking the systemi try a lots of solution nothing work, win10 will make a patch for this issue? I migrated from win7 all was fine before....
  7. Mouse lag in certain games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse lag in certain games: I have been having mouse lag in certain games. It has always been so. The games are not demanding games at all. Its seems to be related to raw mouse input i think. It has made games unplayable. Games include Dead Space and Stardew Valley off the top of my head. I have...
  8. does game mode on windows 10 cause lag?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    does game mode on windows 10 cause lag?: so i been playing some games and i been experiencing lag so can any of you tell me if game mode causes lag? or is it just my computer submitted by /u/flores1_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jo64n9/does_game_mode_on_windows_10_cause_lag/
  9. Moving Mouse causes sever lag in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Mouse causes sever lag in games: PC Specs CPU: *AMD FX-8350 4 GHz 8-Core Processor Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB 2 x 4 GB DDR3-1600 CL9 Memory Memory: *Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 2 x 8 GB DDR3-1600 CL9 Memory Storage: *Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive Storage: *Samsung 860 Evo 1...
  10. Mouse Lag in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Lag in Games: I have an 17” HP Omen laptop connected to a 27” samsung curved monitor. Lately when gaming I have noticed that my mouse movement is significantly faster than my crosshair in game, but the thing is that it will not do it everytime I play. It is unplayable when it happens. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows game mode causes mouse delay