Windows 10: Turning of screeen on and off during booting process.

Discus and support Turning of screeen on and off during booting process. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_ZuTmvzEGsJ5BRtzKg2Tj8eVvgLEjNYM first you can see this video and tell me Why it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Legend Hunter 3, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Turning of screeen on and off during booting process.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_ZuTmvzEGsJ5BRtzKg2Tj8eVvgLEjNYM

first you can see this video and tell me Why it happens ? . When I push the power button of my laptop and

when it turns on it display a short message saying " press esc for startup menu and my screen turns off and when it again turns on I see a windows logo and then my lock screen. But I'm very confused why the screen off and turn on again. And one day I pressed esc button when this message was displayed during boot I took me to the start up menu .

:)

Legend Hunter 3, Dec 9, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 9, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows 10 Boot process

The best explanation I have read is this link on Quora, it explains each step of the boot process in detail. While it does not list all
    the files executed - this would be not be the same on different systems, it does give an in depth explanation

Another thing you might like to look up is the difference in booting a BIOS based system as opposed to a UEFI based system -

Click HERE
    for a good article

DaveM121, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Turning of screeen on and off during booting process.

Unable to boot windows due to missing or corrupt files

Hi Callum,

There are several reasons why your PC isn't booting properly. One of which is because of broken boot data configuration components. To isolate the issue, we highly suggest you to boot your PC in Safe Mode. Given that you cannot access the setup screen, please
    follow these steps:

Do the improper shutdown process:

• Turn on your computer.
    • When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the computer. Do this thrice.
    • At the 4th boot, simply wait for the Windows Recovery Environment window to appear.

After doing the improper shutdown process, please follow these steps:

• On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced options then, Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    • Once the PC has restarted, press the F4 key to boot in Safe Mode.

Let us know if the resolution worked for you.

Katrina Men, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Turning of screeen on and off during booting process.

1. Turning of screeen on and off during booting process. - Similar Threads - Turning screeen off

2. Why does my PC turn off during booting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my PC turn off during booting?: Ever since my pc fell it has been turning óff during the booting stage sometimes it won't even boot, it will just turn on and then off immediately. And then when it turns on it will be showing me something in CMD format which I cannot comprehend. I don't know what to do....
  3. Why does my PC turn off during booting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC turn off during booting?: Ever since my pc fell it has been turning óff during the booting stage sometimes it won't even boot, it will just turn on and then off immediately. And then when it turns on it will be showing me something in CMD format which I cannot comprehend. I don't know what to do....
  4. hp recovery during boot process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp recovery during boot process: Hi When I turn on computer, it show message as belowHp recoveryno operating system was found on this system.do you want to reinstall the operating system, enter the 4-digit code shownWhen I enter ESC button, it will login windows system, but how can I ignore the message...
  5. hp recovery during boot process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hp recovery during boot process: Hi When I turn on computer, it show message as belowHp recoveryno operating system was found on this system.do you want to reinstall the operating system, enter the 4-digit code shownWhen I enter ESC button, it will login windows system, but how can I ignore the message...
  6. Turned off during installing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turned off during installing: Hi I just sold my pc to someone. The person arrived to collect but my pc still resetting. He had to wait outside my house. After 15 min the reset percentage finally reached 100% and I told him I'm packing it up then the screen changed to light blue background "installing...
  7. Turned PC off during reset process. PC won’t boot up. Is my PC dead?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turned PC off during reset process. PC won’t boot up. Is my PC dead?: I tried to reset my PC through the settings and it acted as if it was resetting but just a black screen so I turned my PC off, turned it backed on and it booted up. I reset the PC and it did it successfully but noticed it had Windows 10 Pro installed and I don’t have the...
  8. unknown error during booting process

in Windows 10 Support
    unknown error during booting process: Suddenly, after working for many years without problems, during booting a Bios window appears with: please enter setup to recover BIOS setting. Press F1 to run Setup. Pressing F1 brings you in the Bios. After not changing anything, booting continues without problems....
  9. Turned off during recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turned off during recovery: My pc, doesn't load windows after.it switched of during windows recovery, it shows a brand's logo and a blank scrensafter it doesn't show a windows logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-off-during-recovery/5e1cca7c-5358-4403-93f2-d7a4fc46c4b0
  10. Display Dims During Boot Process

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Dims During Boot Process: I have two questions that are somewhat related: 1. I have my monitor set at 144hz. That resolution shows my display dimmer than other resolutions. Is that normal? 2. During the boot process my screen and once the desktop is loaded, some program or process is causing the...