Windows 10: Turning off Administrator mode from Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Turning off Administrator mode from Microsoft Edge in Cortana to solve the problem; So I got a problem where I did troubleshooting As my Microsoft edge was working so slow so it turned into administrator mode . now I need to turn off... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Shaik_customer, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Turning off Administrator mode from Microsoft Edge

So I got a problem where I did troubleshooting As my Microsoft edge was working so slow so it turned into administrator mode . now I need to turn off the administrator mode if there is anyway possible kindly reply .

Thanks

:)

Shaik_customer, Jul 21, 2020
  2. MGM1981 Win User

Airplane Mode will not turn off

I tried these steps, as they were the same steps listed in a previous post as well, but no success. Airplane mode is still active, the option to turn it off is inaccessible still, and I'm getting fed up with Microsoft support who've had me on hold well
    over two hours now!

MGM1981, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Can't turn off airplane mode

Hi Robert,

Turning off Airplane mode should be done by one click/tap. However, for us to isolate the concern, can you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Are you using a computer or mobile phone?
    • What do you mean by "can't turn off airplane mode"?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the concern?
    • Were there any changes made on your device prior to the issue?

If you're using a computer, we suggest that you check the answer of
    George JeffryChilders on August 24, 2015 in this
    link. There are 381 people that were helped by his answer.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Turning off Administrator mode from Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge problem

I followed the steps that you listed above, however, Microsoft Edge does not appear in the Windows Features, Turn Windows features on or off.

JAMSBrooks, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Turning off Administrator mode from Microsoft Edge

1. Turning off Administrator mode from Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Turning off Administrator

2. How to Turn On/Off Rounded Corners in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Turn On/Off Rounded Corners in Microsoft Edge: [IMG]This tutorial shows how to turn on or off rounded corners in the Microsoft Edge browser on Windows 11/10 PC. You can turn on or off rounded corners for browser tabs as well as browser windows (rounded corners around a browser window frame) for visual separation using the...
  3. have to reboot from turn off mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    have to reboot from turn off mode: have to reboot every time after being turned off pc desk top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-to-reboot-from-turn-off-mode/5dc8c86f-6b78-4e89-a83f-568aee816e32
  4. How to turn off "Help" on microsoft edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off "Help" on microsoft edge?: I'm playing a game and the f1 button closes a window that opens up when I want help on MY GAME. But when I push f1 it pulls down my game and brings up Microsoft edge help. This is REALLY irritating me. I want tao turn off F1 FOR HELP!!!!!...
  5. “Turn Off the Lights” Extension for Microsoft Edge Released

in Windows 10 News
    “Turn Off the Lights” Extension for Microsoft Edge Released: “Turn Off the Lights” Extension for Microsoft Edge Released Another extension now available for the Windows 10 browser [img] Microsoft finally released extension support for Edge browser earlier this week as part of an insider preview build and developers have...
  6. Turn On or Off Extensions in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Extensions in Microsoft Edge: How to: Turn On or Off Extensions in Microsoft Edge How to Turn On or Off Microsoft Edge Extensions in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible...
  7. Turn On or Off Download Save Prompt in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Download Save Prompt in Microsoft Edge: How to: Turn On or Off Download Save Prompt in Microsoft Edge How to Turn On or Off Microsoft Edge Download Save Prompt in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster,...
  8. Turn On or Off Offer to Save Passwords in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Offer to Save Passwords in Microsoft Edge: How to: Turn On or Off Offer to Save Passwords in Microsoft Edge How to Turn On or Off Offer to Save Passwords in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...
  9. Turn On or Off Tab Preview in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Tab Preview in Microsoft Edge: How to: Turn On or Off Tab Preview in Microsoft Edge How to Turn On or Off Tab Preview in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...
  10. Turn On or Off Open Sites in Apps for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Open Sites in Apps for Microsoft Edge: How to: Turn On or Off Open Sites in Apps for Microsoft Edge How to Turn On or Off Open Sites in Apps for Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster,...