Windows 10: Turning off CORTONA

Discus and support Turning off CORTONA in Cortana to solve the problem; HOW DO I TURN OFF CORTONA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turning-off-cortona/f29a74e9-1565-4e84-af75-89440f0021dc" Discussion in 'Cortana' started by LETITIAOLANE, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Turning off CORTONA

HOW DO I TURN OFF CORTONA?

:)

LETITIAOLANE, Mar 4, 2019
  2. JackPlatt Win User

Cortona Anniversery Update Questions on Windows 10?

Greetings,

I understand that Cortona will now be the default search box in Windows 10 and will not be able to be turned off in the forthcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update. In Fig 1 (below) if a user turns off the "Cortona can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders,
    alerts and more" switch to off. What will that do in regards to the new search system? Or is this image for the current 1511 build and not applicable?

Furthermore, can a control list and explanations be provided for what users will be able to manage concerning Cortona's settings and results with the forthcoming Anniversary update?

Jack

Turning off CORTONA ee318b72-eb6e-4a24-9fd8-0941e53093f7.jpg

JackPlatt, Mar 4, 2019
  3. strange behaviour of cortona

i couldn't be able to open cortona, microsoft edge, store and notification icons on task bar suddenly please suggest me how to sort it out as soon as possible

gududuruabhilasha, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Turning off CORTONA

Cortona

Hi,

Follow these steps to enable Cortana on your computer:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Cortana in the search bar.
    • Select Cortana & Search settings.
    • Under Settings, make sure to toggle the first button to turn on Cortana.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Turning off CORTONA

1. Turning off CORTONA - Similar Threads - Turning off CORTONA

2. Cortona

in Cortana
    Cortona: A cortona button appears briefly beside the volume button in the task bar. It disappears after a short moment of time. How do I stop it from appearing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortona/89957392-a9a2-4e67-913a-9a396da8ba18
  3. Cortona: Can windows cortona be managed

in Cortana
    Cortona: Can windows cortona be managed: Dear Support, One of my client wants to know whether Cortona display of items can be customized? Eg the reminder of pending mail of meeting schedule be extended or customized user basis? Is any type of manual customization available for display as per requirement. What is...
  4. cortona

in Cortana
    cortona: I would like to know why you changed Crotona. I was able to open websites which was so convent. And I want it back! I've tried using the 3 dots and still nothing. I tried using the work "launch" instead of open and it still tells me she can't open websites. Please tell...
  5. Cortona

in Cortana
    Cortona: After updating to the Windows 10 2004 update, Cortona keeps informing me that it is not available for English Canada. I'm pretty sure this is not true. What's going on? Anything I can do about it?...
  6. cortona

in Cortana
    cortona: yes i was wondering if you can change cortonas voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortona/57a18994-d642-4808-a9be-70732ba50455
  7. How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition

in Cortana
    How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition: I want to turn off the Cortona Search availale with the Windows 10 home and professional edition which has become a source of disitraction for my daughter as she can surf the internet at any point of time ; even during the online classes. Please suggest me in this regard so...
  8. Cortona

in Cortana
    Cortona: Hi, Is Cortona able to be used by a person aged 14? I tried but it says minor. But when switched my brithday so that I am 19. It worked. So are minors allowed to use it if over 13?...
  9. Can't turn on Talk to Cortona

in Cortana
    Can't turn on Talk to Cortona: I am using a Surface pro Windows 10 v 1803. I can't activate the talk to Cortana feature. I've checked Cortana's settings and it does not give me the option to enable it. It only gives me the option to turn off and on devices Cortana is allowed to access ex. mic, files, etc....
  10. How to turn off Cortona Speakers.

in Cortana
    How to turn off Cortona Speakers.: Did a Troubleshooter and accidentally turned on the SPEAKERS. How do I turn them back off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-cortona-speakers/7496ce6d-3653-41ee-8d7d-c39aff61e7d9"