Windows 10: Turning off Emoji Panel on Windows 10

Discus and support Turning off Emoji Panel on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey guys,I'm truly shocked this is so complicated apparently to do.So I guess a new update came out with an emoji panel in Windows 10 and it appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hanna Assaf, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Turning off Emoji Panel on Windows 10

Hey guys,I'm truly shocked this is so complicated apparently to do.So I guess a new update came out with an emoji panel in Windows 10 and it appears every time any Fkey is pressed or whenever the 'm' key is pressed.How do you disable this? Websites are saying you need to modify the registry files but this seems ridiculous to me. Shouldn't it just be some checkbox? Something like "Do you want emojis?" If so, then tick the box. Even calling tech support didn't work called Dell tech support.It seems crazy that such a simple feature cannot be easily disabled.Thank you!

:)

Hanna Assaf, Sep 12, 2021
  2. Geosammy Win User

Win10 Emoji Panel Won't Open

Hi All,
    I also posted this same question here...
    Entering Emoji on Hardware Keyboard with Emoji Panel in Windows 10

Anyway,

I'm running the latest version of win 10 and the emoji panel will not open,
    using either *Start+ ., or *Start + ; key's.

I've done a system file check and no integrity violations were found.

Is there a know service, that needs to be turned on/running for this to work?
    Or maybe there's a setting I've overlooked, or perhaps turned off?

Any suggestion on how to correct this issue, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

As a side note:
    The emoji panel use to open as intended, but now it doesn't.
    It also did not function, prior to the latest August 14, 2018 - KB4343909 (OS Build 17134.228) update.

Geosammy, Sep 12, 2021
  3. Geosammy Win User
    Entering Emoji on Hardware Keyboard with Emoji Panel in Windows 10

@Brink

Hi
    I tried your suggested test and nothing happens.
    The emoji panel did not open.*Sad

Note:
    This was also occurring prior to the latest August 14, 2018 - KB4343909 (OS Build 17134.228) update.

Geosammy, Sep 12, 2021
  4. spunk Win User

Turning off Emoji Panel on Windows 10

spunk, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

Turning off Emoji Panel on Windows 10

1. Turning off Emoji Panel on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Turning off Emoji

2. Windows 10 Emoji Panel Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Emoji Panel Failure: Not sure when or why, but my Windows 10 Home Edition desktop lost the ability to successfully open the emoji panel with the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+. or Ctrl+; - when used, my mouse icon gets the blue spinner and a few frames of the outline of the emoji panel flicker in the...
  3. Windows 10 Emoji Panel Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Emoji Panel Failure: Not sure when or why, but my Windows 10 Home Edition desktop lost the ability to successfully open the emoji panel with the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+. or Ctrl+; - when used, my mouse icon gets the blue spinner and a few frames of the outline of the emoji panel flicker in the...
  4. Emojis on emoji panel broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emojis on emoji panel broken: Hello! I updated to version 22H2 of Windows 11 and now the emojis on the emoji panel appear in black in white or entirely broken. They only appear like this in the panel, but work fine if I select one to use. I'm not really sure how to fix this?...
  5. Emojis on emoji panel broken

Emojis on emoji panel broken: Hello! I updated to version 22H2 of Windows 11 and now the emojis on the emoji panel appear in black in white or entirely broken. They only appear like this in the panel, but work fine if I select one to use. I'm not really sure how to fix this?...
  6. Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis: The emoji panel in Windows 10 That displays when we press the keys Windows + Period in a text editor displays different emojis ever since I installed a lot of fonts at once. Then I tried uninstalling those fonts, until I had just the default Windows fonts, however the emoji...
  7. Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis

Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis: The emoji panel in Windows 10 That displays when we press the keys Windows + Period in a text editor displays different emojis ever since I installed a lot of fonts at once. Then I tried uninstalling those fonts, until I had just the default Windows fonts, however the emoji...
  8. Windows 10 emoji panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 emoji panel: I get some interesting emojis from friends and was wondering if there is any way of adding them to the MS emoji panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-emoji-panel/d7724d0a-a6ef-4e64-8209-3c8542a84e28
  9. Disable emoji panel windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable emoji panel windows 10: I want to disable Emoji Panel for absolutely good. I press winkey + L to lock pc, but often I accidentally press winkey + ; and the emoji panel will appear. How annoying and intrusive! I worked so hard to slap each locale in regedit with...
  10. Turn On or Off Close Emoji Panel Automatically in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Close Emoji Panel Automatically in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Close Emoji Panel Automatically in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Close Emoji Panel Automatically in Windows 10 Emoji are ideograms and smileys used in electronic messages and Web pages. Emoji are used much like emoticons and exist in various...