Windows 10: Turning off hp printer pop up notifications

Discus and support Turning off hp printer pop up notifications in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I turn off the pop up notifications from displaying on my desktop everytime I print a document? Thanks, Gina... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ginabeeze, Apr 5, 2019.

1. ginabeeze Win User

Turning off hp printer pop up notifications

How do I turn off the pop up notifications from displaying on my desktop everytime I print a document?

Thanks, Gina

:)

ginabeeze, Apr 5, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Hp printer

Hello Vanessa,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the model of your printer?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article
    on how to resolve printer issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Turning off hp printer pop up notifications

Can't get my HP Printer to work on Windows 10

Greg,

I am having the same issues with my HP3600n Color LaserJet not working after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have followed your November 8th Post, details below:

Step 1 - Plug printer in by USB, power on printer, watch for animation in System Tray shown while searching for driver.

• There was no animation in the system try after plugging in the USB cable and powering on the printer.

Click on it to monitor driver install. It may ask to go to Windows Update to pull in the driver.

Step 2 - Type Devices and Printers in Start Search box, open location, do you see the printer there?

• Yes. The printer is listed.
    • Set as Default, if it won't print right click to Troubleshoot.
      • The printer responds to a print request but, instead of printing the sent job it prints out a PCL error as follows:
    PCL XL error

Subsystem KERNEL

Error: IllegalTag

Operator: 0x98

Position: 3

Step 4 - Typed "Update" in Start Search box, Check for Updates, install all including Recommended, expediting restart when requested, going back to Check for more until none are offered.

• Received notification "Your device is up to date. Last checked: Today, 2:52 PM (it is now 2:52 PM)

Did the printer driver arrive? No.

Step 5 - Download the basic driver (if no scan) or software (if scanning needed) package for the printer from the HP Support Downloads webpage for your exact make/model. Install the software with the printer USB unplugged, wait for it to prompt to plug
    it in.

Let us know how this works. It may require a few extra steps.

HP Technical Support, Help, and Troubleshooting | HP® Customer Support

• Downloaded Dot4x64.msi from HP support. Installed the software (with printer USB unplugged), plugged it in when prompted. This driver did not work. I received the same KERNEL error as above.

• Downloaded HP_CLJ3600_64Bit_HB.exe from HP support. Installed the software (with printer USB unplugged), plugged it in when prompted. This driver did not work. I received the same KERNEL error as above.

So, at this point, I have followed all steps with no success. I can "see" the printer in Devices and Printers however, the printer ICON doesn't look like a HP3600n, it is the Windows default printer ICON. Normally when the properly drivers are installed
    the ICON is customized to look like the installed device or printer.

Do you have any other suggestions that I might try?

Thanks!

Dave Williams

David T. Williams, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Turning off hp printer pop up notifications

1. Turning off hp printer pop up notifications - Similar Threads - Turning off printer

2. Teams Notification Pop-up Cannot be Turned Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams Notification Pop-up Cannot be Turned Off: I have turned off EVERY setting I can find to make Teams notifications not pop-up on my main screen whenever a team member comments in chat, or posts anything. No matter what I turn off/on, both in Teams settings for notifications and my local computer notifications, it...
  3. Teams Notification Pop-up Cannot be Turned Off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams Notification Pop-up Cannot be Turned Off: I have turned off EVERY setting I can find to make Teams notifications not pop-up on my main screen whenever a team member comments in chat, or posts anything. No matter what I turn off/on, both in Teams settings for notifications and my local computer notifications, it...
  4. HP printer turns off unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP printer turns off unexpectedly: I am having troubles with my HP ENVY 5530 series Printer. It keeps reporting on it's window that I have a problem Every so often it switches off and I have to turn off and restart again. Some time later, it repeats again. Can I troubleshoot? If so, how? Orginal Title : I...
  5. Turn Off Pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn Off Pop ups: how do i turn off "pop up blocker" so I can download some pictures? [Original Title: Pop ups] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/turn-off-pop-ups/f2406c90-371f-48b1-aa30-6f47c39db3b3
  6. Turn off taskbar pop up notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off taskbar pop up notifications?: I would like to prevent my Windows 10 taskbar popping up at any time. My taskbar pops up to send me notifications from various apps and I would like to stop that completely. Is there a way to disable the taskbar from ever popping up, so that it only appears when the cursor...
  7. Turn off ads that pop up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off ads that pop up?: Recently I started getting pop up ads advertising stupid things like Terry Bradshaws ED drug. How do I stop them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-ads-that-pop-up/11364405-7e2d-4871-bbf7-e4c45a36ccf2
  8. How to turn off "Sign in to access work or school" pop up notification?

How to turn off "Sign in to access work or school" pop up notification?: Dear Microsoft, I keep on getting this pop up notification on my desktop. It's annoying and I can't find the setting to turn it off. Please help. [ATTACH]...
  9. Pop up notifications

Pop up notifications: I keep getting "pop ups" from Chrome, Gmail, Facebook, etc. I can't seem to stop these. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notifications/7ea77412-e489-4d7e-ae22-4ba660af5f22
  10. Website notifications keep popping up even after turning off

Website notifications keep popping up even after turning off: I keep having notifications pop up from different website links even after turning them off in the settings. May I know if anyone has the same issue or knows how to solve this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turning off hp printer notifications windows 10 2019

2. HOW DO I TURN OFF THE HP ENVELOPE POP UPS WITHN PRINTING