Windows 10: Turning off notifications for specific apps

Discus and support Turning off notifications for specific apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I can't help but get annoyed by banners flying out of my desktop as I prefer to keep it clean, so I turn off banners for most of the apps I have,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EugeneNicoNicoNii, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Turning off notifications for specific apps

So I can't help but get annoyed by banners flying out of my desktop as I prefer to keep it clean, so I turn off banners for most of the apps I have, however a few of the apps aren't showing up in the notification centre and they are still making pop up banners notifications, one of the example will be Epic games, and I sometimes accidentally click into the advertisements, which I hate to my core, does anyone can shed light on how to deal with this infuriating issue?

submitted by /u/EugeneNicoNicoNii
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EugeneNicoNicoNii, Jun 26, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 26, 2020
  3. To Turn Notification on For specific app

How can I turn on Notification for an specific apps like What's app ...When I'm on Battery saver mode @Lumia 535 Ds

KILLERGUY007, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Turning off notifications for specific apps

APP NOTIFICATIONS - BANNER NOTIFICATION - NONE COMING FOR NEWS, SPORTS, OR MONEY APP - WINDOWS 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Turning off notifications for specific apps

1. Turning off notifications for specific apps - Similar Threads - Turning off notifications

2. Can I turn of notifications for a specific app instead of turning off notifications for all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I turn of notifications for a specific app instead of turning off notifications for all...: From what I see, this seems to be possible on win 10 through settings>system>notifications & actions> where I can adjust each app individually. I haven't found this feature in win 11 though. The similar path of settings>system>notificatons on win 11 leads me to an option to...
  3. Can I turn of notifications for a specific app instead of turning off notifications for all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I turn of notifications for a specific app instead of turning off notifications for all...: From what I see, this seems to be possible on win 10 through settings>system>notifications & actions> where I can adjust each app individually. I haven't found this feature in win 11 though. The similar path of settings>system>notificatons on win 11 leads me to an option to...
  4. turn off notification?

turn off notification?: How to turn off Virus and threat protection notification? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-notification/e41c46a2-dd78-4e3e-9311-9c73534173f0
  5. turn off notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn off notification?: How to turn off Virus and threat protection notification? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-notification/e41c46a2-dd78-4e3e-9311-9c73534173f0
  6. Turn off background recording for specific apps + Remove background recording notification

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn off background recording for specific apps + Remove background recording notification: So I use the Xbox Game Bar and background recording pretty frequently while playing games but yesterday I turned it on for Google Chrome and now whenever I put any video fullscreen, the image will stutter. Is there a way to turn off background recordings for a specific app?...
  7. Turn off background recording for specific apps + Remove background recording notification

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn off background recording for specific apps + Remove background recording notification: So I use the Xbox Game Bar and background recording pretty frequently while playing games but yesterday I turned it on for Google Chrome and now whenever I put any video fullscreen, the image will stutter. Is there a way to turn off background recordings for a specific app?...
  8. Can i turn off notification sounds for specific items?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can i turn off notification sounds for specific items?: I want to hear outlook notifications but not the others. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-turn-off-notification-sounds-for-specific/e88d7b64-4ebc-422e-9b3e-7030eeea4630
  9. Turn off notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off notifications: How do I switch off the notifications in windows 10 on a laptop that pop up in the bottom right corner, it's like Gmail, YouTube alerts etc 112955
  10. Turn off Notifications about apps

Turn off Notifications about apps: Hi there. Every 2 or 3 days, I got a notification telling me to turn off apps that reduce performance, etc. How can I turn this off for good? In prior windows version you could tell the system to turn off specific notifications. Where do you do it in Windows 10? I know how to...