Windows 10: Turning off screensaver for specific program

Discus and support Turning off screensaver for specific program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I play Anno 1800 and when i leave my computer for a while my screensaver turns on and that causes my game to crash. Is there any way to turn off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MartinB76, Oct 5, 2019.

1. MartinB76 Win User

Turning off screensaver for specific program

I play Anno 1800 and when i leave my computer for a while my screensaver turns on and that causes my game to crash.

Is there any way to turn off screensaver only when i play that game or do i have to turn it off completely and when i finish playing

turn it on again?

Thanks

:)

MartinB76, Oct 5, 2019

2. Can't Remove Screensavers

Well since there is no way to uninstall the two screensavers I made it was suggested I uninstall the program. Unfortunately, even after uninstalling Axialis Screensaver, the screensavers I made are still listed. Not a big deal just wonder where the data is hiding? Normally they should of been created in the system32 folder but in searching none where found. *Mad

Winmicro10help, Oct 5, 2019
  3. terrace Win User
    Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Turning off screensaver for specific program :)

terrace, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Turning off screensaver for specific program

How to turn a program into a screensaver

I have this event in which I have several computers set up, and I want it so that they use this program as their screensaver. What I mean by this is the program will run like normal, but as a screensaver. In this case I want it to go through the algorithms, except bogo and bozo sort, and when the screensaver goes through all of the algorithms, it goes back to the beginning of the list and does it again. I this possible, or is there a screensaver that looks identical and does what I described?

ender_scythe, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Turning off screensaver for specific program

1. Turning off screensaver for specific program - Similar Threads - Turning off screensaver

2. How can I turn Off Bing and that ridiculous screensaver ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I turn Off Bing and that ridiculous screensaver ?: How can I turn Off Bing and that ridiculous screensaver ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-off-bing-and-that-ridiculous/041288d0-bf4d-4d75-b362-aa3512dbd81a
  3. Screensaver keeps turning itself off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver keeps turning itself off.: I don't like having to turn off my monitor. My screensaver is turning off for some reason. Can I get some help? Windows version 10 pro version 1903 OS build 18362.959 160954
  4. Is there a way to turn off power to a specific usb port when screensaver activates?win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to turn off power to a specific usb port when screensaver activates?win10: So i got these coolio amazon basic usb speakers and well..they have very annoying bright led lights.....the instructions say to unplug them to disabled the lights *roll eyes*.....is there a way i can disable power to the specific usb port whenever my screensaver activates so...
  5. How can I turn off user account control for one specific program?

How can I turn off user account control for one specific program?: Hi there, Whenever I open the program the annoying windows 10 UAC always pops up even I clearly know that the program is safe, is there a way to disable this? I don't want to turn it off completely but only for this particular program , thank you submitted by...
  6. Screensaver keeps turning itself off.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver keeps turning itself off.: I don't like having to turn off my monitor. My screensaver is turning off for some reason. Can I get some help? Windows version 10 pro version 1903 OS build 18362.959 160954
  7. Turning off notifications for specific apps

Turning off notifications for specific apps: So I can't help but get annoyed by banners flying out of my desktop as I prefer to keep it clean, so I turn off banners for most of the apps I have, however a few of the apps aren't showing up in the notification centre and they are still making pop up banners notifications,...
  8. Monitor turns off after 10min (not screensaver or power settings)

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor turns off after 10min (not screensaver or power settings): Hello just few days ago monitor (Asus PG278Q) started turning off after 10 min while watching media or idle. Checked screensaver: set to 'none' Checked power settings: max performance, set to never shut down or sleep. What else can turn off monitor except screensaver...
  9. Can't get the Screensaver to come on or the Screen to turn off

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get the Screensaver to come on or the Screen to turn off: Anyone have a fix to get the screensaver to work or the very least to get the screen to turn off. I have the screen saver set to 4 minutes of inactivity and The screen to turn off after 10 minutes of inactivity. Neither will work. Please help. 20406
  10. Screensaver turned off after leaving PC game

in Windows 10 Support
    Screensaver turned off after leaving PC game: This happened to me some time ago but I forgot how to fix it: The Witcher 3 PC game recently installed new DLC. I know that PC games disable the screen saver/display power off options upon starting so they don't interfere with the game. However, they are supposed to...