Windows 10: Turning off track changes on PC with Office 365

Discus and support Turning off track changes on PC with Office 365 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently updated to Office 365 on my Windows 10 PC. I am unable to turn off track changes for any documents or templates. I have tried all actions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarianneHallas, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Turning off track changes on PC with Office 365

I recently updated to Office 365 on my Windows 10 PC. I am unable to turn off track changes for any documents or templates. I have tried all actions suggested on Goggle. What can I do to permanently remove track changes from templates and Word documents?

:)

MarianneHallas, Oct 24, 2018

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Oct 24, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    office 365 vs office 2013

Not really. Office 365 Home Premium is the equivalent to Office Professional. Office Professional is $390 and you can only install it on one PC. Office 365 is $99.99 a year and you can install it on up to 5 PCs. So even if you have just one PC, it would take almost 4 years for 365 to match the cost of the stand alone version. And if you have 2 PCs the cost for the stand alone version soars to $780, thats almost 8 years of paying for 365...

newtekie1, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Turning off track changes on PC with Office 365

Office 365

Hi

Is anyone else having an issue with Office 365 this morning? I logged in earlier all was OK, just turned the PC off and done a few things, when I turn on it is asking me to turn on my auto renewal....

Turning off track changes on PC with Office 365 [​IMG]

If I go to account options in Outlook

Turning off track changes on PC with Office 365 [​IMG]

I did click on the above and auto renewal is turned on, and I started a chat with support who also say it is activated... He did suggest doing a re-install but that did not work.... and I tried logging out/in of Office

Could there be an issue with Microsoft servers? It seemed to have appeared all of a sudden

Stuart

stuarttunstall, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Turning off track changes on PC with Office 365

1. Turning off track changes on PC with Office 365 - Similar Threads - Turning off track

2. EMAIL TRACKING WIN 10 MAIL - OUTLOOK OFFICE 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EMAIL TRACKING WIN 10 MAIL - OUTLOOK OFFICE 365: 1 How can i make Windows 10 "MAIL" program to track emails ? Windows version 20H2 OS Build 19042.746 2 and is there email tracking for Outlook on Microsoft 365 ? TY...
  3. Change needed for Office 365 soon!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change needed for Office 365 soon!: Need to have change to Office 365 before being charged on January 7, 2021. I'm sure other users must be finding this issue! If there is a way I can correct this, please let me know! Live Mail is only way to email document--need to have other options!! Live Mail is no...
  4. Office 365 installed on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Office 365 installed on PC: I recently purchased office365 and their is a conflict with the previous installed office. I want to remove the older version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-installed-on-pc/f0b7ffd5-b969-4322-83c0-6c56b9d8eb84
  5. Name change from Office 365 to Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Name change from Office 365 to Microsoft 365: Hello: Please research-I re ordered 365 and noted an e-mail with name change microsoft365. How can I access this program. <PII Removed>? Thank you Ed Bell, Jr. ***Original title: <PII Removed>? updated subscription e-mail notified name change microsoft365 change...
  6. changing my Office 365 account

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing my Office 365 account: I have a new Office 365 account, paid for with an annual subscription. However. my laptop defaults to my old account. Given that I no longer pay a monthly subscription for that account, it has restricted my use of word, excell etc. All I want to do is use the new annual...
  7. Turning off track changes in Word

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning off track changes in Word: Hi all, how do I turn off track changes in Word? I don't mean going to Review, selecting track changes and deleting the preferences. I have done that many times and saved the document and when I open it up again the track changes are still there in vision. Any help would...
  8. Turn off conversations in Office 365 Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Turn off conversations in Office 365 Outlook: Hi I have Office 365 Outlook installed on a W10 PC, how do I change the settings to stop the emails being sorted in conversations? Thanks Daniel 103509
  9. Change Office 365 subscription

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Change Office 365 subscription: Hi, One member of my family who has office 365 Personal subscription on her laptop. She's the first one to try out the office 365. Later, I bought a office 365 home subscription for more than one users. And I was thinking of bringing her across from personal to our office...
  10. Turn On or Off App Launch Tracking in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off App Launch Tracking in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off App Launch Tracking in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off App Launch Tracking in Windows 10 Windows can personalize your Start menu based on the apps that you launch. This allows you to quickly have access to your list of Most used apps both in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office 365 track changes keeps turning on