Windows 10: turning off windows 10 safe boot

Discus and support turning off windows 10 safe boot in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. yesterday my laptop's disk start working at 100% and i searched youtube to fix it. one of the suggestions was go on safe boot, restart and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sina EtO, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Sina EtO Win User

turning off windows 10 safe boot

Hello.

yesterday my laptop's disk start working at 100% and i searched youtube to fix it. one of the suggestions was go on safe boot, restart and then tern off safe boot and restart again. unfortunately when i restart i couldn't sign in anymore because my password doesn't work anymore. now i want to turn off safe boot mode to sign in my PC and maybe i could fix its hard problem. is there any way?

:)

Sina EtO, Apr 16, 2021

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Apr 16, 2021
  4. turning off windows 10 safe boot

windows 10 is stuck in safe mode

Hi Jeroende,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• How did you boot the system in safe mode?

• Did you change any settings prior to the issue?
    Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to turn off the computer by pressing hard Power button and turn it on again. Now check if the system boot in safe mode again.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

turning off windows 10 safe boot

1. turning off windows 10 safe boot - Similar Threads - turning off safe

2. Safe Search will not turn off in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Safe Search will not turn off in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Safe Search is very important especially when you have children at home. This can be a browser-specific setting or a Windows-specific one. Many users have reported that they are unable to turn OFF Safe Search on their Windows 11/10 system. If you encounter the same...
  3. is it safe to turn off sysmain.dll in services?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it safe to turn off sysmain.dll in services?: QUESTION IN TITLE sorry if i put on off topic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-turn-off-sysmaindll-in-services/4b697d81-3851-4858-bb49-dd0258200bfc
  4. is it safe to turn off sysmain.dll in services?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is it safe to turn off sysmain.dll in services?: QUESTION IN TITLE sorry if i put on off topic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-turn-off-sysmaindll-in-services/4b697d81-3851-4858-bb49-dd0258200bfc
  5. is it safe to turn off sysmain.dll in services?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 11 & Secure Boot - safe to turn off temporarily?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 & Secure Boot - safe to turn off temporarily?: I currently have Windows 11 installed and I have Linux installed on another hard drive but can't access it due to Secure Boot. Is it safe for me to turn off secure boot temporarily so I can boot into Linux without breaking the Windows 11 install, then reenable Secure Boot to...
  7. Windows 11 & Secure Boot - safe to turn off temporarily?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 & Secure Boot - safe to turn off temporarily?: I currently have Windows 11 installed and I have Linux installed on another hard drive but can't access it due to Secure Boot. Is it safe for me to turn off secure boot temporarily so I can boot into Linux without breaking the Windows 11 install, then reenable Secure Boot to...
  8. Turning off Fast Boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off Fast Boot: Hello, to turn off fast boot enough to turn off it in bios? Or I should do in windows too? (I need to turn that off dont ask) submitted by /u/_MeetYourMaker_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jiwqb5/turning_off_fast_boot/
  9. How to turn off Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off Safe Mode: How do I turn off safe mode (Original Title : HELP) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-safe-mode/6d8da560-3417-4b37-89b2-d24b8b6940bc
  10. Turning off safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Turning off safe mode: Dudes I encounter a lot of problems with Safe Mode. However I cannot turn off this feature. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/turning-off-safe-mode/1b25bdef-6575-451c-b76e-fa4b4c92226f