Windows 10: Turning off Windows Dark Theme on an unactivated PC

Discus and support Turning off Windows Dark Theme on an unactivated PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Today my pc all of the sudden turned into dark mode when I didn't even want it to. I could easily turn it back to light mode, however, when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarcoRovell, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Turning off Windows Dark Theme on an unactivated PC

Hello,

Today my pc all of the sudden turned into dark mode when I didn't even want it to. I could easily turn it back to light mode, however, when you are unactivated, it won't allow you to. I need help turning it back to light mode even without any activation. Thanks for the help!

:)

MarcoRovell, Mar 26, 2019
  2. V0M
    V0M Win User

Dark theme PC

Hi Deepika,

It would be nice to hear from you. Turning off Windows Dark Theme on an unactivated PC ;) I have the same concern as Hung. I wonder how do I enable dark theme (just like on Windows10 Mobile) without resorting to high contrast themes. The last option suggests extreme contrast and awfully unfriendly boxes
    in the bottom of the screen, etc. some users manipulate registry and get partially dark theme and other users would like to have it too as default option.

It would be great to have dark option available that would remain friendly and pleasing to the eye. I have to commend Microsoft's efforts in Windows 10 mobile, Office, but what about your main product that lags behind? Please pass on the concern and address
    it. Please. Thanks in advance.

Best,

V.

3. Dark theme PC

Dark theme i mean dark and light theme like windows mobile, and in groove also ms edge. I found it can be revealed with registry changes on many site i have searched.

Hùng Nguyễn Phụ, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Turning off Windows Dark Theme on an unactivated PC

Dark Theme

I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc.

PrateekArora22, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Turning off Windows Dark Theme on an unactivated PC

1. Turning off Windows Dark Theme on an unactivated PC - Similar Threads - Turning off Dark

2. windows dark theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows dark theme: does windows dark theme both app theme and windows theme affect performance of PC and make it slow ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dark-theme/084869e9-30d3-42a3-a573-e9f0f16a75df
  3. Dark theme off but still few windows showing dark theme

Dark theme off but still few windows showing dark theme: Dear team, I have dark theme off on my win 10 machine, but still few windows/application pages ahwoing black. I tried everything I could but its not fping away. This happened, if I am right after I installed vs2019 community version. Are there any tips to resolve this...
  4. Windows Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Dark Theme: Hey guys I use to have black everything in Windows 10 home. But now my taskbar start menu and shit is all this gross dark grey. Ive been looking everywhere for a fix to this and cant seem to find anything. I have dark mode enabled for Windows mode and app mode and I have...
  5. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  6. windows dark theme

windows dark theme: hey there I really like that dark theme in windows and i saw that in my cousin's laptop. I would like to know that how can i enable that on mine? i like to have that dark windows and i appreciate your help and i wanted to know that can i customize that theme or it's not...
  7. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  8. Cannot turn of "hidden dark theme"

Cannot turn of "hidden dark theme": Hey! I have turned on the dark mode from regedit a few years ago and over time it started to effect my Microsoft Office programs. I have refreshed my PC since then, everything looked fine but not it started again. My excel and Word background looks grey, default font color...
  9. windows dark theme

windows dark theme: hello...hi my question is my pc is supporting to dark theme and its showing....but when I open windows explorer its not become dark? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dark-theme/ff625bc2-f7e2-44df-b3e3-9a20e81f5e49
  10. Dark themes

Dark themes: Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas? 33319

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 dark mode unactivated

2. change windows theme unactivated

3. enable light theme on unactivated windows

4. dark theme for unactivated windows 10,
  5. dark mode for unactivated windows 10,
  6. unactivated windows turn on dark mode