Windows 10: turning on laptop without having to sign in

Discus and support turning on laptop without having to sign in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to turn on your laptop without having to sign in? My laptop takes forever to get to the password and I thought if I turned it off it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ReneeJones1, Mar 17, 2019.

1. turning on laptop without having to sign in

Is there a way to turn on your laptop without having to sign in? My laptop takes forever to get to the password and I thought if I turned it off it would speed it up.

:)

ReneeJones1, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Mar 17, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Munki Win User

turning on laptop without having to sign in

laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink turning on laptop without having to sign in ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

turning on laptop without having to sign in

1. turning on laptop without having to sign in - Similar Threads - turning laptop without

2. Use a laptop without "signing" in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use a laptop without "signing" in: I have a Dell Vostro laptop with Windows 11 Pro.Is there a way to turn on this laptop directly to the Desktop without having to sign in with a password and/or a pin.There is nothing confidential or secret or private on this laptop. No email. No bank accounts. No photographs.....
  3. Use a laptop without "signing" in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use a laptop without "signing" in: I have a Dell Vostro laptop with Windows 11 Pro.Is there a way to turn on this laptop directly to the Desktop without having to sign in with a password and/or a pin.There is nothing confidential or secret or private on this laptop. No email. No bank accounts. No photographs.....
  4. laptop won't turn on without battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop won't turn on without battery: My dad has a Win8 laptop which had been upgraded to Win10 yet he hasn't had chance to use.3 years ago he asked me to get a battery for it, because the laptop resides in the West Indies and due to the pandemic hasn't been able to bring it or send it.He came with it last week...
  5. laptop won't turn on without battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop won't turn on without battery: My dad has a Win8 laptop which had been upgraded to Win10 yet he hasn't had chance to use.3 years ago he asked me to get a battery for it, because the laptop resides in the West Indies and due to the pandemic hasn't been able to bring it or send it.He came with it last week...
  6. laptop won't turn on without battery

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to enable automatic sign in without turning on fast boot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to enable automatic sign in without turning on fast boot?: this is a small question, I have a desktop , with only my account (microsoft account) that always prompts me for my pin or password when I turn on the PC. Now I remember that before I disabled fast boot, the moment I turned on my pc, my account was already logging in (all...
  8. Using my laptop without an account & sign-in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using my laptop without an account & sign-in: Hi! I've just bought a new laptop. Unfortunately, it has windows 10 not a fan, no, and it's not improving now and it forced me to create an account. My questions are: 1> how to delete the acount and use my laptop WITHOUT an account? I don't want to be logged in with I don't...
  9. My laptop direct to the homescreen without signing in .

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop direct to the homescreen without signing in .: The first time when i turn on my laptop it says WELCOME then before it go to the home screen it make me sign in first even i don't put any password but now it direct to the home screen without the sign in screen .. help me please.....
  10. Cannot sign into laptop without having an internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot sign into laptop without having an internet connection: After recently updating laptop, I can no longer sign in unless I have an internet connection. I have tried to reset the PIN and the Password to no avail. Will be going on holiday soon and would like to be able to use my laptop without having an internet connection....