Windows 10: Turning on Ransomware protection.

Discus and support Turning on Ransomware protection. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I give myself as Administrator the rights to turn on Ransomware Protection controlling file access?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mikeor137, May 18, 2021.

1. mikeor137 Win User

Turning on Ransomware protection.

How do I give myself as Administrator the rights to turn on Ransomware Protection controlling file access?

:)

mikeor137, May 18, 2021
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. Smeed Win User
Thema:

Turning on Ransomware protection.

1. Turning on Ransomware protection. - Similar Threads - Turning Ransomware protection

2. ransomware protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ransomware protection: will microsoft defender's ransomware protection work if using avira free antivirus.avira free's ransomware protection is locked behind a paywall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ransomware-protection/5c6595fe-f89a-4e70-816c-2aff4929aac5
  3. Access to Ransomware Protection blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access to Ransomware Protection blocked: I've seen multiple articles published recently that mention that Microsoft has built in ransomeware protection in Windows 10 and suggest that you can access this protection by specifying "Rasomware Protection" in the search bar. I've done this but when I press enter to access...
  4. Ransomware protection

Ransomware protection: That ransomware protection that Windows Defender has might a little to over-protection. When turned on: It will not access save games from Origin and other EA games Uplay seems not the problem I find it really necessary to share this information. It seems like Win Defender...
  5. Protection Against Ransomwares

Protection Against Ransomwares: Does the Microsoft know all about ransomware? Microsoft's persons can catch them but...deal [Original Title: Protactions] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/protection-against-ransomwares/9dcfe6bc-8fa9-424d-a8cb-488a7095f186
  6. Sub-folders in ransomware protection

Sub-folders in ransomware protection: I want to add a folder with sub-folders in it to be protected with Windows 10 ransomware protection. Is enough to add the root folder in ransomware protected folder options in order that all of its subfolders are also protected? Or do I have to add each sub-folder...
  7. Ransomware protection on networks

Ransomware protection on networks: I don't have a specific problem as much as a concern. There has been a lot of media attention to Ransomware lately, including infecting all systems on a network. We have several computers connected to a home network. All of the main systems run W10 (except for a couple of...
  8. Ransomware protection on networks

in Windows 10 Support
    Ransomware protection on networks: I don't have a specific problem as much as a concern. There has been a lot of media attention to Ransomware lately, including infecting all systems on a network. We have several computers connected to a home network. All of the main systems run W10 (except for a couple of...
  9. Bug in Ransomware Protected Folders?

Bug in Ransomware Protected Folders?: I have a list of 13 folders (from different drives) in the Ransomware "Protected Folders" feature. Although the feature can be disabled completely, while enabled I can only remove 2 of the "Protected Folders" on the list. I cannot remove/delete the others. I tried...
  10. Ransomware Protection?

Ransomware Protection?: Been visiting a website that discusses ransomware and all of the nasty things that can happen, starting to make me paranoid. Data files are backed up and stored offline, but still...So, I am looking for a quality anti-ransomware software package. As I am new to this concept,...