Windows 10: Turning on taskbar setting 'Automatically hide the taskbar...' completely re-arranges...

Discus and support Turning on taskbar setting 'Automatically hide the taskbar...' completely re-arranges... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is this normal? submitted by /u/fishbulbx [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fishbulbx, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Turning on taskbar setting 'Automatically hide the taskbar...' completely re-arranges...

/u/fishbulbx, Jun 27, 2020

2. hide the taskbar

Hi

my name is Dennis, I'm an independent advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

follow these steps

1. On any blank area of your Windows 10 taskbar, right click to reveal a list of menu options.

2. At the bottom of the list of options, click on Taskbar settings.

3. In the Taskbar menu, ensure that the option for "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" is enabled by clicking to turn the small lever to the right of the option blue.

4. Your taskbar should disappear automatically once the hide options are enabled.

Regards,

Dennis.

DennisDiaz1, Jun 27, 2020
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Turning on taskbar setting 'Automatically hide the taskbar...' completely re-arranges...

Is there is any setting to re-arrange taskbar?

Hi Jaikishan,

Please be informed, there is no such setting in Windows 10 to "re-arrange taskbar". This is how it is designed by default.

I suggest you to post your feedback in Windows 10 feedback app.

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows 10, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Turning on taskbar setting 'Automatically hide the taskbar...' completely re-arranges...

1. Turning on taskbar setting 'Automatically hide the taskbar...' completely re-arranges... - Similar Threads - Turning taskbar setting

2. "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...: ... as per title. This is a user setting and the OS should never turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-hide-the-taskbar-in-desktop-mode/1cf1199d-0c26-4f52-b9ac-dd28cf965a68
  3. "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...: ... as per title. This is a user setting and the OS should never turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-hide-the-taskbar-in-desktop-mode/1cf1199d-0c26-4f52-b9ac-dd28cf965a68
  4. "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar is automatically hiding without the "automatically hide the taskbar" setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is automatically hiding without the "automatically hide the taskbar" setting...: Hi,Just to be clear, I do NOT want the taskbar to be hiding, I want it always visible. For some reason however, in the last couple of days, maybe since the last windows 11 update April 11, 2023—KB5025239, the taskbar now automatically hides regardless of whether the...
  6. Taskbar is automatically hiding without the "automatically hide the taskbar" setting...

Taskbar is automatically hiding without the "automatically hide the taskbar" setting...: Hi,Just to be clear, I do NOT want the taskbar to be hiding, I want it always visible. For some reason however, in the last couple of days, maybe since the last windows 11 update April 11, 2023—KB5025239, the taskbar now automatically hides regardless of whether the...
  7. Automatically Hide Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically Hide Taskbar: Hi I have a little issue with windows 11 I don't know if it's a bug, but when I automatically hide the taskbar, usually when I move my mouse over it shows the taskbar, actually, it works perfectly fine on my laptop, but I have an external screen, connected to my laptop, it...
  8. Automatically Hide Taskbar

Automatically Hide Taskbar: Hi I have a little issue with windows 11 I don't know if it's a bug, but when I automatically hide the taskbar, usually when I move my mouse over it shows the taskbar, actually, it works perfectly fine on my laptop, but I have an external screen, connected to my laptop, it...
  9. Taskbar not completely hiding?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar not completely hiding?: I disabled the locked taskbar option, but there is still a very small yet very noticeable line that is the taskbar in the bottom of my screen. can i fully hide, and if yes, how? thanks! help much appreciated submitted by /u/TheWhatover [link] [comments]...
  10. Taskbar wont hide completely.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar wont hide completely.: Hi, It seems like my taskbar is not centered correctly, and it wont hide completely. I always get that annoying line showing the top of the taskbar when it's supposed to be completely hidden. [img] I'm not sure if it's related but i also get a white line at the right corner...