Windows 10: Turning touchpad off when mouse is connected: Error

Discus and support Turning touchpad off when mouse is connected: Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since I play games on laptop it's annoying when I accidentally touch the touchpad accidentally when im using my mouse, so I decided to turn this option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rubenzoom, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Rubenzoom Win User

Turning touchpad off when mouse is connected: Error

Since I play games on laptop it's annoying when I accidentally touch the touchpad accidentally when im using my mouse, so I decided to turn this option off, but when I turn it off, if i disconnect the mouse, the touchpad doesn't work. To some people this might seem as if the touchpad was broken, but no, when I turn this option off it works perfectly with or without the mouse connected.

Is there a way I can fix this so the touchpad works with the mouse disconnected and with the option off?

:)

Rubenzoom, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Turning touchpad off when mouse is connected: Error

1. Turning touchpad off when mouse is connected: Error - Similar Threads - Turning touchpad off

2. Disable Touchpad When Mouse is Connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Touchpad When Mouse is Connected: Please, bring back this option or else tell me how I can do this.I bought a laptop so that I could be portable. But since taking away the checkbox for disabling the touchpad, I've had to connect a keyboard, because the palms of my hands inadvertently always touch the touchpad...
  3. How to turn off touchpad when mouse is plugged in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off touchpad when mouse is plugged in?: For a Dell Latitude 6430 ATG .. the latest windows 10 sept 2022 .. No way to turn off the touchpad when the mouse is plugged in using Control Panel. The option to do that is no longer there......
  4. How to turn off touchpad when mouse is plugged in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off touchpad when mouse is plugged in?: For a Dell Latitude 6430 ATG .. the latest windows 10 sept 2022 .. No way to turn off the touchpad when the mouse is plugged in using Control Panel. The option to do that is no longer there......
  5. How to turn off touchpad when mouse is plugged in?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. If I turn off "leave touchpad on when a mouse is connected" the touchpad turns off as if...

If I turn off "leave touchpad on when a mouse is connected" the touchpad turns off as if...: I have also tried to uninstall the devices trough device manager but upon restart it stops working again. Any form of help is needed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-turn-off-leave-touchpad-on-when-a-mouse-is/36719dee-c57e-4bfe-8943-a15b054d873d
  7. Touchpad not disabled when mouse is connected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchpad not disabled when mouse is connected: All the sudden, the touchpad of my HP Spectre laptop is not being disabled when I connect a mouse to it. And I can't find the disabling button in Setting anymore. How can I fix it?...
  8. how do I turn off touchpad when using a mouse?

how do I turn off touchpad when using a mouse?: How do I turn off touchpad when using a mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-touchpad-when-using-a-mouse/0a1882eb-8fc8-42dd-bcb8-cce22372eee4
  9. turning off touchpad mouse when using external mouse

turning off touchpad mouse when using external mouse: Since the last update yesterday, I can no longer find where or how to turn off the touchpad mouse. Previous to the update, I had the internal mouse turned off when an external device is present. Now I cannot turn the touchpad mouse off. I've tried FN-F7, I've looked under...
  10. How do I turn off the touchpad when usb mouse connected?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I turn off the touchpad when usb mouse connected?: How to turn off touchpad when usb mouse connected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-the-touchpad-when-usb-mouse/8a96e3b4-d9d5-4516-882b-bfab92bd23bc