Windows 10: turtle beach headsets

Discus and support turtle beach headsets in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I use head phones on this gaming PC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarticoRossell, Mar 21, 2021.

1. turtle beach headsets

How do I use head phones on this gaming PC?

:)

MarticoRossell, Mar 21, 2021

2. turtle beach headset

How to get my turtle beach headset microphone to work on Windows 10

Renee DThornsberry, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Smittychat., Mar 21, 2021
  4. Batou1986 Win User

turtle beach headsets

Turtle Beach to Design EVOLVE Themed Headsets

Turtle Beach to Slap EVOLVE Themes on Headsets
    FTFY*Wink turtle beach headsets ;)

Batou1986, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

turtle beach headsets

1. turtle beach headsets - Similar Threads - turtle beach headsets

2. Turtle Beach Xbox headset mic will not work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turtle Beach Xbox headset mic will not work.: I have a wired Xbox controller connected to my pc. I have my turtle beach headset connected to the controller and it picks up game audio but not speech from me or someone else. Any tips? submitted by /u/RubricalBobcat [link] [comments]...
  3. Laptop Not Detecting Headset Microphone (Turtle Beach Recon 70)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Not Detecting Headset Microphone (Turtle Beach Recon 70): So, for the past couple of days the audio quality for my headset has been on the decline; I've tried absolutely everything I could think of or dig up, but I'm not necessarily tech savvy so what I've done is limited; my laptop only recognizes the default Realtek Audio devices,...
  4. Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset microphone to low

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset microphone to low: So, I've been struggling for weeks to try and get this issue resolved, but I cannot seem to figure out why my headset's microphone is so quiet on windows 10. I have tried running speech troubleshooting, I have tried: going into the properties of the microphone and boosting...
  5. turtle beach headset

turtle beach headset: How to get my turtle beach headset microphone to work on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turtle-beach-headset/3e5f81d5-4326-44a1-899c-9954bbbcb850
  6. Turtle beach x50 headset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turtle beach x50 headset: I have 3 Turtle beach x50 headsets, also I have other headsets as well. I'm currently trying to use discord to talk with my PC friends when playing games on my computer. But I'm getting a muffled static feedback when I speak. I enable the mic, checked the port. Tried...
  7. Turtle Beach Microphone Issues

Turtle Beach Microphone Issues: I just got a new Acer Nitro 5 and I plugged in my Turtle Beach Mic & Headset and the headphone audio output worked just fine but the headset and mic won't show up in the recording devices menu. What shows up instead is "Microphone Array" and "Stereo Mix." I am really...
  8. Turtle Beach Earforce x12 Headset

Turtle Beach Earforce x12 Headset: My son has a decent Alienware laptop which he uses mainly for gaming. Windows 10 did an automatic installation last week and caused a number of issues most of which we have now solved. The remaining problem is the Turtle Beach Headset which is not recognised under W10. The...
  9. Turtle Beach headset working either as headphones or microphone.

Turtle Beach headset working either as headphones or microphone.: Hi everyone, I'm having a slight issue with my turtle beach xo four stealths on my new pc. Before on my laptop, I simply plugged the 3.5mm jack into the headphone port and they acted as both headphones and windows recognized them as an input device also. However now on my...
  10. Windows 10 Turtle beach z22 headset not working

Windows 10 Turtle beach z22 headset not working: any help would be appreciated however for now i'll be sticking with win 7 for now until the issue is resolved itself with drivers *Mad 9877