Windows 10: Turtle Beach Recon 200 Gen 2 Headphones not being detected in input devices on Windows 11,...

Discus and support Turtle Beach Recon 200 Gen 2 Headphones not being detected in input devices on Windows 11,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've had these headphones for a couple years now, and I've never got to use the microphone because it doesn't appear in the input devices. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chunkchunk1, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Turtle Beach Recon 200 Gen 2 Headphones not being detected in input devices on Windows 11,...

I've had these headphones for a couple years now, and I've never got to use the microphone because it doesn't appear in the input devices. I've tried to look for the microphone in the sound control panel, but there is nothing, and I had even uninstalled the realtek audio drivers and restarted, to no avail.

:)

chunkchunk1, Feb 27, 2024

2. Mic problems with Turtle Beach PX22 headset (windows 11)

Hello Sonicballgear14,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this problem. This problem must have caused you some troubles. I understand how you feel.

The problem you are experiencing may be caused by incorrect sound Settings or driver issues. Here are a few steps that may help solve your problem:

1. Verify that the microphone is enabled: I notice that you are already having problems testing the microphone in the Settings. In this case, it is still necessary to verify that the microphone is enabled. Right-click the volume icon on the taskbar and select "Turn on Volume mixer" from the menu that pops up. Then, locate the volume controller on the Turtle Beach PX22 headset, and in the microphone's input TAB, make sure the microphone is enabled and the volume is adjusted to the appropriate level. If the microphone is not enabled, click it to enable the microphone. Then, test again to see if the problem is resolved.

2. Change the default microphone: In Windows 11, right-click the volume icon on the taskbar, choose Audio Device, and then select Device Properties. In the Input TAB, select the Turtle Beach PX22 headset and set it as the default microphone.

3. Update drivers: Make sure your Turtle Beach PX22 headphone driver is the latest version. You can visit the official Turtle Beach website to download the latest drivers and follow the instructions to install them. This may resolve any driver related issues.

4. Disable other microphones: If you use multiple microphones, conflicts may occur. In Windows 11, right-click the volume icon on the taskbar, select "Audio Devices," and then select "Device Properties." In the Input TAB, disable all other microphones and set the Turtle Beach PX22 headset as the default microphone.

If none of the above solutions solve the problem, and I understand that your computer can work properly with the headset, you can try connecting the Turtle Beach PX22 headset to another computer for testing to determine if there is a hardware issue. If the problem persists, please contact Turtle Beach's technical support team for further help and advice.

Best Regarts ,

Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community

Morning - MSFT, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Changing master volume doesn't change volume on Turtle Beach Recon 600

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The change in master volume won’t affect the volume on your headset until and unless the device is set as
    default. I suggest you to set the headphone as default device and see if the issue persists.

• Connect the audio device to your PC.
    • Right click the speaker icon on the taskbar and choose
      Sounds.
    • Under Playback
      tab, right click on your headset and set it as default audio device.
    • Exit sound control panel, and check if the issue persists.

Additional Information: Turtle
    Beach Recon 600 for Xbox One - PC compatibility

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Turtle Beach Recon 200 Gen 2 Headphones not being detected in input devices on Windows 11,...

Smittychat., Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Turtle Beach Recon 200 Gen 2 Headphones not being detected in input devices on Windows 11,...

1. Turtle Beach Recon 200 Gen 2 Headphones not being detected in input devices on Windows 11,... - Similar Threads - Turtle Beach Recon

2. Turtle beach Headphones input not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turtle beach Headphones input not showing up.: I have just gotten A pair of turle beach headphones with a mmic that can only flip into 3 positions. 1 is by my face nnd turns the mic on, the otherr 2 are up and mute the mic. The Output device was automatically put to these headphones, but I do not see the option for the...
  3. Turtle beach Headphones input not showing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turtle beach Headphones input not showing up.: I have just gotten A pair of turle beach headphones with a mmic that can only flip into 3 positions. 1 is by my face nnd turns the mic on, the otherr 2 are up and mute the mic. The Output device was automatically put to these headphones, but I do not see the option for the...
  4. My Turtle Beach Recon Controller keeps crashing my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Turtle Beach Recon Controller keeps crashing my PC: Hello there!I've bought a Turtle Beach Recon Controller. For the first 2 there wasnt any Problems. Until recently, my PC keep crashing with a Bluescreen of death. I tried updating all drivers and also brought my PC to a repair shop to check if there is any issue with my PC...
  5. Turtle Beach Recon 200 Gen 2 Headphones not being detected in input devices on Windows 11,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turtle Beach Recon 200 Gen 2 Headphones not being detected in input devices on Windows 11,...: I've had these headphones for a couple years now, and I've never got to use the microphone because it doesn't appear in the input devices. I've tried to look for the microphone in the sound control panel, but there is nothing, and I had even uninstalled the realtek audio...
  6. My turtle beach Recon 70 headset mic isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My turtle beach Recon 70 headset mic isn't working.: To make it brief, it plays audio directly into my headset speakers as an output, I just need it to be connected as an input. I've tried multiple methods like reinstalling the drivers, but they were on the newest ones, even when uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them....
  7. My turtle beach Recon 70 headset mic isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My turtle beach Recon 70 headset mic isn't working.: To make it brief, it plays audio directly into my headset speakers as an output, I just need it to be connected as an input. I've tried multiple methods like reinstalling the drivers, but they were on the newest ones, even when uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them....
  8. Laptop Not Detecting Headset Microphone (Turtle Beach Recon 70)

Laptop Not Detecting Headset Microphone (Turtle Beach Recon 70): So, for the past couple of days the audio quality for my headset has been on the decline; I've tried absolutely everything I could think of or dig up, but I'm not necessarily tech savvy so what I've done is limited; my laptop only recognizes the default Realtek Audio devices,...
  9. Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset microphone to low

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset microphone to low: So, I've been struggling for weeks to try and get this issue resolved, but I cannot seem to figure out why my headset's microphone is so quiet on windows 10. I have tried running speech troubleshooting, I have tried: going into the properties of the microphone and boosting...
  10. ear force recon 50X turtle beach headphones not in input devices.

ear force recon 50X turtle beach headphones not in input devices.: Ive been looking all over to find out how to set them up but everything doesn't help. I have a pc splitter but my headphones isn't showing up in input devices. its not showing up in microphone devices either. can someone help me try and set them up so I can game on steam and...