Windows 10: Turtle beach stealth 300 mic not working on pc

Discus and support Turtle beach stealth 300 mic not working on pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have the turtle beach stealth 300 and the splitter cable for pc but the computer cant pick up the mic well need advice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nexusxgamingv1, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Turtle beach stealth 300 mic not working on pc

I have the turtle beach stealth 300 and the splitter cable for pc but the computer cant pick up the mic well need advice

:)

nexusxgamingv1, Sep 28, 2020
  2. domw0401 Win User

Turtle Beach headset working either as headphones or microphone.

Yes, it is specifically designed for the Xbox one but as I have previously stated they worked fine on my old laptop and in the specification of the headset here XO FOUR Stealth Gaming Headset | Turtle Beach GB It mentions "PC mic connection" so the argument that "they are just for Xbox" is invalid.
    However maybe they only work with the xbox controllers jack because as soon as i plug the controller in via usb and the mic into the controller windows recognises an xbox headset with mic and speakers and it works perfectly

domw0401, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Turtle Beach headset mic not working in Windows 10

Turtle beach sent me a new mic boom and it now works fine with my Xbox. Not sure how or why the mic boom fixed it l, but it did!

FrustratedGamer2226, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Turtle beach stealth 300 mic not working on pc

Turtle Beach Recon 50x Mic not working

Hello, I bought a Turtle Beach Recon 50X Headset (connecting to computer through 3.7 jack, mic connecting to headset with 3.7 jack) My microphone is not working. I have already trouble shooted everything I can. I am running a black HP Omni220 All-In-One
    PC on Windows 10. I am debating on weather or not to call a Microsoft Support rep. about this issue.

Please Help?

Thank you!

-

ClarinetBoy, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Turtle beach stealth 300 mic not working on pc

1. Turtle beach stealth 300 mic not working on pc - Similar Threads - Turtle beach stealth

2. My turtle beach Recon 70 headset mic isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My turtle beach Recon 70 headset mic isn't working.: To make it brief, it plays audio directly into my headset speakers as an output, I just need it to be connected as an input. I've tried multiple methods like reinstalling the drivers, but they were on the newest ones, even when uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them....
  3. My turtle beach Recon 70 headset mic isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My turtle beach Recon 70 headset mic isn't working.: To make it brief, it plays audio directly into my headset speakers as an output, I just need it to be connected as an input. I've tried multiple methods like reinstalling the drivers, but they were on the newest ones, even when uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them....
  4. turtle beach headsets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turtle beach headsets: How do I use head phones on this gaming PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turtle-beach-headsets/d4df7ced-ed51-4d8e-ae25-977be7bff398
  5. Turtle Beach Xbox headset mic will not work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turtle Beach Xbox headset mic will not work.: I have a wired Xbox controller connected to my pc. I have my turtle beach headset connected to the controller and it picks up game audio but not speech from me or someone else. Any tips? submitted by /u/RubricalBobcat [link] [comments]...
  6. Turtle beach stealth 300 mic becomes not detected on my laptop windows 10

Turtle beach stealth 300 mic becomes not detected on my laptop windows 10: Hello, I just got a new headset, a Turtle beach stealth 300 xbox, and I want it to work on pc, I dont have a xbox, I got the headset as a present. But it becomes not detected om my laptop, I tried a lot of things, but my laptop cannot find my headset microphone. The...
  7. Problems updating firmware on Turtle Beach Stealth 500X Wireless Headphones

Problems updating firmware on Turtle Beach Stealth 500X Wireless Headphones: These work fine on an Xbox One, but on PC the mic is not working and the audio cuts in and out/is garbled sometimes. This is without running the latest version of Ear Force Audio Hub, v.8.6.2. When I run the software it is partially disabled and shows their are firmware...
  8. Software issue with Turtle Beach Stealth 500X Wireless Headphones

Software issue with Turtle Beach Stealth 500X Wireless Headphones: These work fine without running the software, but when running the latest version of Ear Force Audio Hub, v.8.6.2 it is partially disabled and shows their are firmware updates it must have before I can use it fully. I would like to be able to use the software and update the...
  9. Turtle Beach Stealth 600

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600: Why does my Xbox wireless adapter for windows keep disconnecting from audio? It works for five to ten minutes and then disconnects. Do any of you have suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turtle-beach-stealth-600/d54e1d8e-11eb-4155-9d0c-1e73e2e1dbfa
  10. turtle beach headset

turtle beach headset: How to get my turtle beach headset microphone to work on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turtle-beach-headset/3e5f81d5-4326-44a1-899c-9954bbbcb850

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turtle beach stealth 300 mic not working pc

2. turtle beach stealth 300 not working on pc