Windows 10: tut: "How to Reinstall Windows 10 with this media"

Discus and support tut: "How to Reinstall Windows 10 with this media" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Reinstall Windows 10 with this media I looked at doing that, in case my Windows won't start, but at: 3. Click/tap on Reinstall Windows 10 with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bob1212, May 4, 2021.

1. Bob1212 Win User

tut: "How to Reinstall Windows 10 with this media"

Reinstall Windows 10 with this media I looked at doing that, in case my Windows won't start, but at: 3. Click/tap on Reinstall Windows 10 with this media. (see screenshot below) I don't see the option to "Reinstall Windows 10 with this media" as pictured. I am using a bootable USB made with Rufus and 2004 ISO, so it has the install.wim file on the USB. How can I get that install.wim for 2004 19041.1 listed as an option? Thanks.

:)

Bob1212, May 4, 2021
  2. Bob1212 Win User

Well, now using NTFS, the USB won't boot at all. I'll try exFAT later.

Also, when I afterwards entered the RE using Advanced Restart, there is no option to "Reinstall Windows 10 with this media" as seen in Step 3 of Reinstall Windows 10 with this media

Bob1212, May 5, 2021
  3. sygnus21 Win User

Is there a reason why you need to use Rufus?

Why not just follow the procedures as written in the tutorial?

sygnus21, May 5, 2021
  4. Bob1212 Win User

Reinstall Windows 10 with this media

I looked at doing that, in case my Windows won't start, but at:
    3. Click/tap on Reinstall Windows 10 with this media. (see screenshot below)

I don't see the option to "Reinstall Windows 10 with this media" as pictured. I am using a bootable USB made with Rufus and 2004 ISO, so it has the install.wim file on the USB.

How can I get that install.wim for 2004 19041.1 listed as an option? Thanks.

Bob1212, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. tut: "How to Reinstall Windows 10 with this media" - Similar Threads - tut Reinstall media

2. How to reinstall windows 10 when the local media is not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall windows 10 when the local media is not working?: Hi there. My laptop were using Windows 10 64 bit. It's shown black screen with cursor upon booting. Safe mode shown error message dwm.exe system error, which result mouse click not working. Hence I can't even restart windows explorer Try safe mode with command prompt for dism...
  3. How to reinstall windows 10 when the local media is not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall windows 10 when the local media is not working?: Hi there. My laptop were using Windows 10 64 bit. It's shown black screen with cursor upon booting. Safe mode shown error message dwm.exe system error, which result mouse click not working. Hence I can't even restart windows explorer Try safe mode with command prompt for dism...
  4. How to reinstall windows 10 when the local media is not working?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Reinstall (no usb or media disk)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Reinstall (no usb or media disk): as title says. is there a way without ither of those? i've lost 3 ssd's doing the whole partition crap and i dont want to waste another. (lowkey lost my usb lol) any other possible ways to get it? can i not just put the osi on the ssd and boot from that? submitted by...
  6. Windows 10 reinstall from media

Windows 10 reinstall from media: I have installed kali linux for some time, didn’t like it and tried to install windows again from a usb drive dut it shows me this error when i boot from it : “this is not a bootable disk. Please insert a bootable floppy and press any key to try again ...” pleeaaase help me...
  7. how to unistall and reinstall windows 10 media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to unistall and reinstall windows 10 media player: My systems show that my media player is installed but I am unable to play CD's, how do I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unistall-and-reinstall-windows-10-media/8f9e271e-fd0a-48e2-9ed9-e0c7b7cb686d
  8. reinstall windows 10 media player

in Windows 10 Customization
    reinstall windows 10 media player: reinstall windows 10 media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-10-media-player/1accb9a9-4693-44e3-b913-97998139024e
  9. How can I reinstall Windows 10 with no os media!

How can I reinstall Windows 10 with no os media!: My 8yr. old Dell Inspiron 14R N4010 pre-installed Windows 7 Home Prem. 64-bit OA Laptop Hard Drive With Upgraded Windows 10 died w/no backup. How can I reinstall it with no os media? I tried to get the media from Dell won't help me because it's out warranty and to old! They...
  10. Reinstall Windows 10 with this media

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reinstall Windows 10 with this media: How to: Reinstall Windows 10 with this media How to Reinstall Windows 10 with this media [img] Information Reinstall Windows 10 with this media is a new option in advanced startup that allows you to quickly reinstall Windows 10 keeping only the existing user accounts...