Windows 10: tutorial how to get Teams working with Microsoft Phone system

Discus and support tutorial how to get Teams working with Microsoft Phone system in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I've created a tutorial how to get Teams working with Microsoft Phone system to make and receive regular phone calls, associate phone... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by techperson, Dec 5, 2019.

1. tutorial how to get Teams working with Microsoft Phone system

Hi everyone, I've created a tutorial how to get Teams working with Microsoft Phone system to make and receive regular phone calls, associate phone numbers and other basic procedures. I noticed no one so far has done a similar tutorial when I was looking to implement it a few months ago, so I decided to record one. I hope it is useful for you guys as it was my first attempt making one. Please feel free to give me some feedback as well if you have a chance. I'm trying to help the community as much as I was helped in the past watching other people tutorials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5LbSJMiKvQ&t=

:)

techperson, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows Phone apps Skype for Business, Teams, and Yammer discontinued

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...s-and-yammer-a

Brink, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Phone apps Skype for Business, Teams, and Yammer discontinued Mobile

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...s-and-yammer-a

Brink, Dec 5, 2019
  4. tutorial how to get Teams working with Microsoft Phone system

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

tutorial how to get Teams working with Microsoft Phone system

1. tutorial how to get Teams working with Microsoft Phone system - Similar Threads - tutorial Teams working

2. Unable to get Microsoft Teams Machine Wide installer to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to get Microsoft Teams Machine Wide installer to work: Microsoft Teams Machine Wide Installer -- Tried following this to start: Bulk install Teams using Windows Installer MSI - Microsoft Teams Microsoft LearnInstalled the newest version on my Windows 11 PC and I can't get teams to install without going into C:\Program Files...
  3. Unable to get Microsoft Teams Machine Wide installer to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to get Microsoft Teams Machine Wide installer to work: Microsoft Teams Machine Wide Installer -- Tried following this to start: Bulk install Teams using Windows Installer MSI - Microsoft Teams Microsoft LearnInstalled the newest version on my Windows 11 PC and I can't get teams to install without going into C:\Program Files...
  4. How to get started with Microsoft Teams on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to get started with Microsoft Teams on Windows 11: [ATTACH]The exciting features of Windows 11 and the fluid UI it offers make it a better one than the previous versions. Microsoft integrated its video conferencing and collaborative platform, Microsoft Teams “Chat” into Windows 11 to give a seamless experience to the users....
  5. How to disable Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable Microsoft Teams: I want to prevent Microsoft Teams from starting on my PC during start up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-microsoft-teams/61dd2754-0d6b-4952-837c-ca1f68b451cc
  6. Microsoft Teams not working

Microsoft Teams not working: When I double click Teams shortcut, the error message it give is - ' The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the application.' However if I right click Teams shortcut in the Windows taskbar and open setting or sign out , the teams app...
  7. microsoft teams webcam not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft teams webcam not working: Yesterday the 23rd of June I was having a school meeting as I was going to on the camera when suddenly it said "No available camera found" this problem was in the camera also.I cannot on the camera as it is stuck zoom and other meetings have access to the camera I need the...
  8. Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera not working with Microsoft Teams: Hi I'm trying to get my camera to work with Microsoft Teams without success. I've checked my laptop's privacy settings and allowed apps to access my camera. Under the 'Choose which Microsoft Store apps can access you camera" however, Microsoft Teams is not listed. Can...
  9. How do I get rid of Microsoft teams?

How do I get rid of Microsoft teams?: Title of the thread basically. Even if I uninstall it, it returns back in the next reboot like a virus! For now I have disabled it in the startup. But can i remove it for good? 136809
  10. How to get phone link to work?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get phone link to work?: This area is greyed out for me in settings and it shows "some settings are hidden or managed by your organization". I've checked on gpedit.msc and "Computer-Phone link in this device" is set to enabled...