Windows 10: TV Channels Wont Remain on Laptop While Viewing

Discus and support TV Channels Wont Remain on Laptop While Viewing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; (I think this is called "streaming"?...Im obviously not a techie) On my laptop with Xfinity, I bring up some windows with list of tv channels, choose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ImLost, Jun 20, 2021.

1. ImLost Win User

TV Channels Wont Remain on Laptop While Viewing

(I think this is called "streaming"?...Im obviously not a techie) On my laptop with Xfinity, I bring up some windows with list of tv channels, choose bunch of different ones, but they dont stay on for long. be watching one, then go to a diff one, but it's gone, says it ran into trouble, connection wasnt strong enough, error messages saying error tvapp-210 or 270, or some combination. or sometimes, when I click on a channel to watch it, I see the program come up, but there is no sound. spoke with xfinity for a while, I tried watching again right after that, no difference. started all of a sudden about a month ago. W-10 Home Version 2004, Msft Edge 91.0.864.48

:)

ImLost, Jun 20, 2021
  2. Weddo49 Win User

Viewing TV channels on my Laptop over LAN

Hi Gordon7, thanks for your suggestions. I tried it, but file explorer didn't find anything.
    I suspect it only looks for Bluetooth media servers.
    I think my computer recognises the Panasonic DVD recorder (DMR-BWT835/730) because it shows up in my network locations. cheers

TV Channels Wont Remain on Laptop While Viewing [​IMG]

Weddo49, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Viewing TV channels on my Laptop over LAN

Not sure if this is just for Store Apps, but give the Mpeg2 vdeo extension from the Store a try, i need this to play tv recordings in the UK

paulsalter, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Gordon7 Win User

Viewing TV channels on my Laptop over LAN

Have you tried to reconnect to your Panasonic TV Recorder and set it up as you did the first time you used it, via File Explorer -
    Connect to Media server:

Gordon7, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

1. TV Channels Wont Remain on Laptop While Viewing - Similar Threads - Channels Wont Remain

2. My laptop wont connect with my Vizo Tv with Hdmi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop wont connect with my Vizo Tv with Hdmi: However, in the past, it works with my tv and being able to use HDMI however, know it does not work it won't connect with my HDMI and my Vizio tv....
  3. Is there a way to view remaining screen time?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is there a way to view remaining screen time?: My child has recently started using the family features of windows, and we have one question. Is there a way to check how much screen time is left, so we can plan around it?...
  4. left audio channel wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    left audio channel wont work: my computer restarted a couple weeks ago, a few days after Christmas I think, and the left audio channel decided to just stop. i tried the built in troubleshooting, using different drivers even 3rd party drivers after a while, device manager, rollback drivers, everything...
  5. Turn off laptop screen while Connected to a TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn off laptop screen while Connected to a TV: I'm using the Connect option in Windows 10 to connect to my TV and watch videos there. Sometimes I'll have videos on for the entire day, like 10 hours straight. There is no way I have found to turn off the laptop screen. If I enable screensaver, it does the screensaver on...
  6. how to make icons remain on medium view

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to make icons remain on medium view: I have windows 10 When I open up some of my folders, they are suppose to be on medium icons. The problem is, whenever I come back to that folder, it is in the details, instead of the icons. How can I get it to stay on medium icons? I still want to be able to see thumbnails...
  7. Viewing laptop screen on tv wirelessly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Viewing laptop screen on tv wirelessly: I have wireless connect for my laptop. Running Windows 10 and 365. no problem seeing utube on tv from laptop. My desktop is connected to tv. How can I stream on laptop and be able to have it show on my Samsung tv....tried asking tech support for HP(my laptop) no help.......
  8. Viewing TV channels on my Laptop over LAN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing TV channels on my Laptop over LAN: Hi All, Not very computer literate and not sure which area to post this question, so I'm looking for some help on this forum. Up until one of the recent W10 updates I used to be able to open file explorer, look under my Network locations, click on my Panasonic DVD...
  9. Remote Viewing TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Viewing TV: I was wondering if its possible to remotely view the tv down stairs as it appears in networking in explorer. Or is this just the networking aspect of the tv? Is there any software to allow me to do this? [img] 83223
  10. The date changes while time remains correct on ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    The date changes while time remains correct on ASUS laptop: Hello, I've tried to search for this particular problem and have run into a lot of people who have various other problems with time being incorrect. Some suggest changing the CMOS battery, but the time always remains correct even as the date changes. Otherwise, the...