Windows 10: Tv problem with screen mirroring on windows pc

Discus and support Tv problem with screen mirroring on windows pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everytime I screen mirror my windows 10 pc to my Samsung tv all it does is just show my background and once I click any applications like opening a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CameronHart2, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Tv problem with screen mirroring on windows pc

Everytime I screen mirror my windows 10 pc to my Samsung tv all it does is just show my background and once I click any applications like opening a game the game doesn’t show on the tv, it only shows in the pc. So it’s just stuck on my background, please help

:)

CameronHart2, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Tv problem with screen mirroring on windows pc

1. Tv problem with screen mirroring on windows pc - Similar Threads - problem screen mirroring

2. Tv problem with screen mirroring on windows pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tv problem with screen mirroring on windows pc: Everytime I screen mirror my windows 10 pc to my Samsung tv all it does is just show my background and once I click any applications like opening a game the game doesn’t show on the tv, it only shows in the pc. So it’s just stuck on my background, please help...
  3. Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem: I can see several posts all over the internet, but no solution yet - since the last Win11 update my SamsungTVSeries6 does not appear on the list when pushing Win+K for screen mirror - all other items in the system are unchanged - same laptop, same TV, same router, same...
  4. Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem

Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem: I can see several posts all over the internet, but no solution yet - since the last Win11 update my SamsungTVSeries6 does not appear on the list when pushing Win+K for screen mirror - all other items in the system are unchanged - same laptop, same TV, same router, same...
  5. Problems with wireless mirroring to TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with wireless mirroring to TV: Hi I have a new Dell 14 Inspiron and it has trouble mirroring and when it does mirror to TV it lags or freezes and on top of that it does not scale to fit the TV. I have tried all kinds of possibilities but to no avail can I get it to work properly. I even contacted Dell and...
  6. Problems with wireless mirroring to TV

Problems with wireless mirroring to TV: Hi I have a new Dell 14 Inspiron and it has trouble mirroring and when it does mirror to TV it lags or freezes and on top of that it does not scale to fit the TV. I have tried all kinds of possibilities but to no avail can I get it to work properly. I even contacted Dell and...
  7. Can hardwired PC screen mirror to TV on WiFi?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can hardwired PC screen mirror to TV on WiFi?: So I’ve got my pc hooked up to my router via Ethernet cable, and a TV that is on the same routers wireless WiFi network. My TCL roku tv (q825) should support MiraCast. I’m wondering if my PC has to be on the wireless WiFi to screen mirror to the TV? submitted by...
  8. Windows 10 to Smart TV Screen Mirroring Keyboard Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 to Smart TV Screen Mirroring Keyboard Problem: Hello, I connect my desktop computer windows 10 Pro to my Samsung Q6 Series Smart tv with "Refresh screen" selection. When connection completes, it asks me whether I want to use keyboard and mouse from the connected device or not, I select "yes" in this option. I can use my...
  9. WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?: I am attempting to mirror the 1080p display from my Dell Latitude E6530 laptop (with nVidia GPU) to my Samsung Smart TV. The TV *was* shown in devices, but now it's not and it won't show up again. I never did have it connected by WiFi to the laptop. The TV is on my Wireless...
  10. Mirroring problems with Panasonic TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Mirroring problems with Panasonic TV: Hi I recently bought a Panasonic TV with a mirroring capacity. However, although my laptop tries to connect to it, there is no joy. They are connected via a BT Home Hub network. When I spoke to Panasonic support, they told me that I needed some software for Windows 10 that...