Windows 10: TV tuner Aver TD310 - black screen

Discus and support TV tuner Aver TD310 - black screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, since I've purchased this USB TV tuner Aver TD310 more than a year ago, I wasn't able to make it work properly. When I turn on my PC and run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pv79, Jun 7, 2020.

1. pv79 Win User

TV tuner Aver TD310 - black screen

Hello,
    since I've purchased this USB TV tuner Aver TD310 more than a year ago, I wasn't able to make it work properly. When I turn on my PC and run AverTV application, mostly it shows just a black window, with EPG information in top right corner. Surprisingly the EPG shows the correct name of a show that is supposed to be played, but there is no picture, nor sound. When I unplug the USB dongle and put it back, it starts to work correctly. Just occasionally it works straight, without the need of replugging. I have tried to plug it to various USB ports on my PC, both front and back ones. I've disabled the option "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" in the device manager for the USB ports. I've used the dongle both with and without extension cable. Nothing helps. I have no idea what else should I try to make it work.
    My current Windows version is 1909. I have MSI Z170A-G43 PLUS motherboard.

:)

pv79, Jun 7, 2020

2. HP MediaSmart TV Tuner and Windows 10

I was not concerned about losing Windows Media Center because HP has a DVR program called MediaSmart that does the same thing. After the Windows 10 upgrade my Aver TV tuner is recognized with an appropriate driver, but the MediaSmart DVR reports that another
    program is using the tuner card.

How can I identify what other program(s) are using the TV tuner?

EdTech Guy, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Elgato tv tuner

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

I suggest you to check with the Elgato TV tuner for more information.

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Jun 7, 2020
  4. TV tuner Aver TD310 - black screen

TV Tuner

no built in tv tuner.

as far as i know, the only mobile devices capable of tv tuning require a tv tuner addon, like the cowon mp4 players.

internet tv is a possibility though.

Sever---01, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

TV tuner Aver TD310 - black screen

1. TV tuner Aver TD310 - black screen - Similar Threads - tuner Aver TD310

2. Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card: Hi All,Hoping you are having a great day.Recently, I bought this TV tuner card that came with a driver by the way I reside in the Philippines, and it is exactly the same card down to the last chip and capacitors based on the picturePCI-E Internal TV Tuner FM Tuner MPEG Video...
  3. Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card: Hi All,Hoping you are having a great day.Recently, I bought this TV tuner card that came with a driver by the way I reside in the Philippines, and it is exactly the same card down to the last chip and capacitors based on the picturePCI-E Internal TV Tuner FM Tuner MPEG Video...
  4. Anyone have problems with this kind of TV tuner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone have problems with this kind of TV tuner?: The PCI version of this card works with Windows 10. I am not certain with this one as I have tried everything from disabling device signature to secure boot but still no luck....
  5. Anyone have problems with this kind of TV tuner?

Anyone have problems with this kind of TV tuner?: The PCI version of this card works with Windows 10. I am not certain with this one as I have tried everything from disabling device signature to secure boot but still no luck....
  6. My TV Tuner Card not working on windows 11

My TV Tuner Card not working on windows 11: my tv tuner card working on windows10 is not working on newly bought windows 11 laptop. do I need any drivers to make that work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-tv-tuner-card-not-working-on-windows-11/543f7df9-7abc-40b9-b5f5-9d0a0fcacc44
  7. USB TV tuner inhibits sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    USB TV tuner inhibits sleep: Hi guys! I'm starting to pull my hear out... Up until today everything worked. My Hauppauge Wintv-Hvr-935 HD USB tuner was plugged into one of the rear USB slots, and the machine slept just fine. However I noticed today that it wakes up IMMEDIATELY after it goes to sleep (in...
  8. USB TV tuner inhibits sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    USB TV tuner inhibits sleep: Hi guys! I'm starting to pull my hear out... Up until today everything worked. My Hauppauge Wintv-Hvr-935 HD USB tuner was plugged into one of the rear USB slots, and the machine slept just fine. However I noticed today that it wakes up IMMEDIATELY after it goes to sleep (in...
  9. Black screen in Movies & TV

Black screen in Movies & TV: If I try to watch a video on Movies & Tv I only get the audio and a black screen. I only have this problem with Movies & TV and windows media player. Could someone please help me?[ATTACH]...
  10. tv tuner card not showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tv tuner card not showing up: My tv tuner card not showing up at all in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tv-tuner-card-not-showing-up/2df2dba1-e855-4005-8c3d-657c564ddcac