Windows 10: tv tuner card not showing up

Discus and support tv tuner card not showing up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My tv tuner card not showing up at all in win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hairless18006, Nov 18, 2019.

1. tv tuner card not showing up

My tv tuner card not showing up at all in win 10

:)

hairless18006, Nov 18, 2019

2. Elgato tv tuner

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

I suggest you to check with the Elgato TV tuner for more information.

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Which is the best TV Tuner card ?

-HDTV (ATSC and PAL) is 1080i, not 1080p.
    -Computer TV tuners do not work with digital cable. They need QAM decrypters and that's basically non-existant. You'd have to get the tuner directly from the cable provider. Edit: TheLaughingMan's suggestion looks like it overcomes this issue.
    -Computer TV tuners are only good for over-the-air signals and potentially analog signals. Edit: TheLaughingMan's suggestion looks like it overcomes this issue.
    -If you're intending to just capture a signal from another device, you need a capture card, not a TV tuner.

I have an Asus NyCinema EH3160 Combo card. It works great for OTA HDTV and analog using Windows Media Center. The FM tuner works well but it clearly has buffering problems. If you listen to radio for 30-60 minutes, it will eventually start skipping. I have to pause it for a while then resume. It'll stop for a while until it gets caught up and runs into buffering problems again. Kind of annoying, but it works.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

tv tuner card not showing up

Arul_D, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

tv tuner card not showing up

1. tv tuner card not showing up - Similar Threads - tuner card showing

2. Tuner card no longer working under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tuner card no longer working under Windows 10: I have a Dell Inspiron D005608 PC Pentium E5500 dual core processor 2.8GHz , now running Windows 10. The TV tuner card KWorld PCI Hybrid DVB-T 210SE worked fine under Windows 7 but not now with the loss of Windows Media Player. What can I do without replacing perfectly...
  3. USB TV tuner inhibits sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    USB TV tuner inhibits sleep: Hi guys! I'm starting to pull my hear out... Up until today everything worked. My Hauppauge Wintv-Hvr-935 HD USB tuner was plugged into one of the rear USB slots, and the machine slept just fine. However I noticed today that it wakes up IMMEDIATELY after it goes to sleep (in...
  4. USB TV tuner inhibits sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    USB TV tuner inhibits sleep: Hi guys! I'm starting to pull my hear out... Up until today everything worked. My Hauppauge Wintv-Hvr-935 HD USB tuner was plugged into one of the rear USB slots, and the machine slept just fine. However I noticed today that it wakes up IMMEDIATELY after it goes to sleep (in...
  5. Graphic card not showing up

Graphic card not showing up: Purchased a brand new hp laptop but the dedicated graphic card is not showing up and causing heavy frame drop while playing games on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-card-not-showing-up/63ee6e19-476a-4e61-993e-42d84ca8239f
  6. TV tuner Aver TD310 - black screen

TV tuner Aver TD310 - black screen: Hello, since I've purchased this USB TV tuner Aver TD310 more than a year ago, I wasn't able to make it work properly. When I turn on my PC and run AverTV application, mostly it shows just a black window, with EPG information in top right corner. Surprisingly the EPG shows...
  7. sd card not showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sd card not showing up: Hi I have recently noticed that my SD card is not showing up on my windows 10 lap top. It used to be there fine. The SD works fine inother machines. I have tried all of the points here except the last one which says 'run hardware and device' troubleshooter. When I go to...
  8. FM radio program that will use PC tuner card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FM radio program that will use PC tuner card?: I just installed a tuner card for TV, it also has an FM tuner. How can i play the radio? It is an Asus MyCinema PS3-110 pci card. Everything I keep finding is using online internet radio, not OTA broadcast FM radio. 125797
  9. TV Tuner PCI Card USB ATSC no longer working

TV Tuner PCI Card USB ATSC no longer working: I've looked high and low for weeks now to get this solved once and for all. I have a Asus PS3-110-NAQ Hybrid, and a Microtune ATSC/NTSC capture USB device. Both worked just fine up until recently. I use two DVR programs, Blaze HDTV v6.0 and SichboPVR - not at the same...
  10. Winfast TV2000 XP (RM) tv tuner card cannot work in Windows 10 Pro 64

Winfast TV2000 XP (RM) tv tuner card cannot work in Windows 10 Pro 64: Winfast TV2000 XP (RM) tv tuner card cannot work in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 44870