Windows 10: tv tuner card not showing up

Discus and support tv tuner card not showing up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My tv tuner card not showing up at all in win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hairless18006, Nov 18, 2019.

1. tv tuner card not showing up

My tv tuner card not showing up at all in win 10

:)

hairless18006, Nov 18, 2019

2. Elgato tv tuner

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

I suggest you to check with the Elgato TV tuner for more information.

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Which is the best TV Tuner card ?

-HDTV (ATSC and PAL) is 1080i, not 1080p.
    -Computer TV tuners do not work with digital cable. They need QAM decrypters and that's basically non-existant. You'd have to get the tuner directly from the cable provider. Edit: TheLaughingMan's suggestion looks like it overcomes this issue.
    -Computer TV tuners are only good for over-the-air signals and potentially analog signals. Edit: TheLaughingMan's suggestion looks like it overcomes this issue.
    -If you're intending to just capture a signal from another device, you need a capture card, not a TV tuner.

I have an Asus NyCinema EH3160 Combo card. It works great for OTA HDTV and analog using Windows Media Center. The FM tuner works well but it clearly has buffering problems. If you listen to radio for 30-60 minutes, it will eventually start skipping. I have to pause it for a while then resume. It'll stop for a while until it gets caught up and runs into buffering problems again. Kind of annoying, but it works.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

tv tuner card not showing up

Arul_D, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

tv tuner card not showing up

1. tv tuner card not showing up - Similar Threads - tuner card showing

2. Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card: Hi All,Hoping you are having a great day.Recently, I bought this TV tuner card that came with a driver by the way I reside in the Philippines, and it is exactly the same card down to the last chip and capacitors based on the picturePCI-E Internal TV Tuner FM Tuner MPEG Video...
  3. Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card: Hi All,Hoping you are having a great day.Recently, I bought this TV tuner card that came with a driver by the way I reside in the Philippines, and it is exactly the same card down to the last chip and capacitors based on the picturePCI-E Internal TV Tuner FM Tuner MPEG Video...
  4. Anyone have problems with this kind of TV tuner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone have problems with this kind of TV tuner?: The PCI version of this card works with Windows 10. I am not certain with this one as I have tried everything from disabling device signature to secure boot but still no luck....
  5. My TV Tuner Card not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My TV Tuner Card not working on windows 11: my tv tuner card working on windows10 is not working on newly bought windows 11 laptop. do I need any drivers to make that work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-tv-tuner-card-not-working-on-windows-11/543f7df9-7abc-40b9-b5f5-9d0a0fcacc44
  6. My TV Tuner Card not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My TV Tuner Card not working on windows 11: my tv tuner card working on windows10 is not working on newly bought windows 11 laptop. do I need any drivers to make that work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-tv-tuner-card-not-working-on-windows-11/543f7df9-7abc-40b9-b5f5-9d0a0fcacc44
  7. USB TV tuner inhibits sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    USB TV tuner inhibits sleep: Hi guys! I'm starting to pull my hear out... Up until today everything worked. My Hauppauge Wintv-Hvr-935 HD USB tuner was plugged into one of the rear USB slots, and the machine slept just fine. However I noticed today that it wakes up IMMEDIATELY after it goes to sleep (in...
  8. USB TV tuner inhibits sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    USB TV tuner inhibits sleep: Hi guys! I'm starting to pull my hear out... Up until today everything worked. My Hauppauge Wintv-Hvr-935 HD USB tuner was plugged into one of the rear USB slots, and the machine slept just fine. However I noticed today that it wakes up IMMEDIATELY after it goes to sleep (in...
  9. TV tuner Aver TD310 - black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TV tuner Aver TD310 - black screen: Hello, since I've purchased this USB TV tuner Aver TD310 more than a year ago, I wasn't able to make it work properly. When I turn on my PC and run AverTV application, mostly it shows just a black window, with EPG information in top right corner. Surprisingly the EPG shows...
  10. TV Tuner PCI Card USB ATSC no longer working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TV Tuner PCI Card USB ATSC no longer working: I've looked high and low for weeks now to get this solved once and for all. I have a Asus PS3-110-NAQ Hybrid, and a Microtune ATSC/NTSC capture USB device. Both worked just fine up until recently. I use two DVR programs, Blaze HDTV v6.0 and SichboPVR - not at the same...