Windows 10: TWAIN-compliant

Discus and support TWAIN-compliant in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; While scanning I get this error " "There is no TWAIN-compliant device installed. How to get rid of this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ask4Loans., Sep 27, 2019.

1. TWAIN-compliant

While scanning I get this error " "There is no TWAIN-compliant device installed. How to get rid of this

:)

Ask4Loans., Sep 27, 2019

2. HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Sep 27, 2019
  3. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Unfortunately , for the last several months all the suggestions listed I have tried. The realization is that the hid compliant touchscreen is not there anymore under the human interface devices or any where else. Which means there should be a driver
    for firmware that actually downloads to someone's computer to get the touchscreen back. which is what is needed you. I followed the directions and the hid compliant touchscreen disappeared. My question is if there is software, firmware, driver or what
    ever that can be directly sent to download to my computer to get hid compliant touchscreen back to the device manager.

LorraineLang, Sep 27, 2019
  4. TWAIN-compliant

HID-compliant touchscreen - optical feedback

We appreciate the information provided above. To eliminate the optical feedback that you're getting on your device, we suggest that you run these steps:

Method 1: Optimizing the pen and touch option to ensure that device is properly setup.

• Type in Control Panel on the search box.
    • Press Enter.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Pen and Touch.
    • Click the Touch tab.
    • Remove the tick on the Show visual feedback when touching the screen box.
    • Click Apply, and then OK.

Method 2: Refreshing the driver for HID-compliant touch screen to reset the driver settings.

• Press the Windows
      TWAIN-compliant 04f7a4c6-9179-4cdb-8f07-ab8f05f9f5f3.png
      +
      X key and select Device Manager.
    • Click the drop-down arrow for Human Interface Device.
    • Right click HID-compliant Touch Screen and select Disable.
    • Allow change to be recognized, then re-enable HID-compliant Touch Screen by repeating
      steps 1 to 3. Then, select Enable.
    • Reboot the device. Select Windows
      TWAIN-compliant 5d2e19d8-055f-44e2-9c12-64096a4348ac.png
      locate power button, and click Restart.

Feel free to post back if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

TWAIN-compliant

1. TWAIN-compliant - Similar Threads - TWAIN compliant

2. Windows 10 TWAIN driver profile location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 TWAIN driver profile location: When I make a change to the Scan Profile of a locally connected Fujitsu fi-7160, where is that change stored user folder, registry, etc.?I spoke with Fujitsu, and they say that this is accessing the Windows TWAIN driver instead of the Fujitsu driver, so only Microsoft would...
  3. Windows 10 TWAIN driver profile location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 TWAIN driver profile location: When I make a change to the Scan Profile of a locally connected Fujitsu fi-7160, where is that change stored user folder, registry, etc.?I spoke with Fujitsu, and they say that this is accessing the Windows TWAIN driver instead of the Fujitsu driver, so only Microsoft would...
  4. Windows 10 TWAIN driver profile location

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Is Windows Fax and Scan TWAIN compliant?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows Fax and Scan TWAIN compliant?: Is Windows Fax and Scan TWAIN-compliant? My Epson printer instructions says it must be TWAIN-compliant to work with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-fax-and-scan-twain-compliant/4710b1c0-48f8-434e-b353-f99960b373c5
  6. Is Windows Fax and Scan TWAIN compliant?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Windows Fax and Scan TWAIN compliant?: Is Windows Fax and Scan TWAIN-compliant? My Epson printer instructions says it must be TWAIN-compliant to work with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-fax-and-scan-twain-compliant/4710b1c0-48f8-434e-b353-f99960b373c5
  7. How to install TWAIN driver on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to install TWAIN driver on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you have a scanner, you probably know about the TWAIN standard. Today, most scanning devices support TWAIN drivers so that users can enjoy a hassle-free experience while scanning the images. In this article, we will describe what TWAIN is and how you can install...
  8. Temporary user ID and "twain source error"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Temporary user ID and "twain source error": When I powered up my computer, it said it had to open with a temporary user profile. I now have a "shell" platform to operate with. How do I get my regular log in user ID back and my programs. My files are still on the computer under my user name. But the computer only...
  9. update TWAIN driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    update TWAIN driver: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now I can't download my cell phone pics using Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium 9. It says that the TWAIN driver is outdated. How do I fix this? I am using a Toshiba Satellite C55-A....
  10. Xerox 7120 twain driver to scan to app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xerox 7120 twain driver to scan to app: Hi guys, I have a Xerox 7120 in the office and I am trying to get the twain driver installed so I can scan in an application. The pc is running Windows 10 x64 and no matter what I do I can't get it to work. I would like to catch scan in the app but I can't do it. Any...