Windows 10: Tweaking.com's fixer

Discus and support Tweaking.com's fixer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I followed their instructions but it will not start repairs. (It does the scans.) Since they put it in Safe Mode with Networking, I'm guessing that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bob1212, May 4, 2021.

1. Bob1212 Win User

Tweaking.com's fixer

I followed their instructions but it will not start repairs. (It does the scans.) Since they put it in Safe Mode with Networking, I'm guessing that it needs a network connection. Yet Win10 doesn't have wifi in Safe Mode. Should I jump through the hoops needed to enable wifi, or is that a waste of time and it won't work anyway? Shouldn't their instructions mention Win10 wifi not being on, or is there some different problem going on? I'm asking here because their own forum seems not very active. While on the subject, does anybody have opinions on whether it's good to run their repairs? I just want to do the registry, file and folder permissions. Out elsewhere in the world, some same it's great and some say it made their computer not boot. I've made a Restore Point, presumably that should handle any problems that might arise.

:)

Bob1212, May 4, 2021
  2. DKBinsuan Win User

regedit tweaks

Thanks for helping me, but the first link gives me the similar steps that I followed on YouTube. I want the default value not the tweaked value.

DKBinsuan, May 5, 2021
  3. Callender Win User
    Cleaning and tweaking Windows

RE:
    • Sometimes windows hang if im trying to shut down my computer and asks me if i want to wait for my programs to close. I want windows to shut down my computer without asking me anything.

Enable fast shutdown tweaks all listed under (Step 13) here:

Optimize Performance of Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Callender, May 5, 2021
  4. RaBBiT4s Win User

Tweaking.com's fixer

Speedy Fixer

No, Speedy Fixer does not show up anywhere.

RaBBiT4s, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Tweaking.com's fixer

1. Tweaking.com's fixer - Similar Threads - Tweaking com's fixer

2. Speedy Fixer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Speedy Fixer: I cannot remove Speedy Fixer on my computer. It doess not show up under my programs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speedy-fixer/7485d415-b0e8-44d3-a7e8-775d5db6589d
  3. Cortana Tweaks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Tweaks: Does anyone know a way to force Cortana to stay windowed when awoken rather than going full screen? Also I’d love to find a way to force it’s speech windows to auto close after answering, rather than hanging around. 141611
  4. Cortana Tweaks

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana Tweaks: Does anyone know a way to force Cortana to stay windowed when awoken rather than going full screen? Also I’d love to find a way to force it’s speech windows to auto close after answering, rather than hanging around. 141611
  5. tweak?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tweak?: I was having slow speeds transferring files across two pcs (sometimes3.3 kps) hit upon this tip will searching google. control panel/device manager/network adapters choose your ethernet adapter/properties advance tab large send offload (ipv4) to disable large send offload...
  6. Tweaking Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Tweaking Google Chrome: Pretty sure I already know the answer to this, but am going to ask anyway. Maybe I don't know everything after all. Is there any way to "dock" Chrome Bookmarks on one side or the other of the screen much like Edge and IE. I hate the little drop down pop out menus. Thanks...
  7. regedit tweaks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    regedit tweaks: I followed "How to speed up your Win 10 performance (new)" on YouTube, but after i followed the regedit tweak my Acer E 14 E5-473G runs only 60FPS with lowest settings before that it can run 100+ FPS with low FPS but now i'm stuck at 60FPS. So can anyone help me with my...
  8. Sidebar Tweak

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sidebar Tweak: Hi ALL, On my old Win 7 Pro Desktop I was able to right click on the sidebar and get a drop down with option to take you to top, bottom etc. of page. I can't remember if it was an add-on or something specific to Win 7. I would like to have this feature on my new desktop Win...
  9. [Q] Using Flawless widescreen Fixer for BOII

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Q] Using Flawless widescreen Fixer for BOII: Hi guys, recently I bought LG's 25UM58 Ultrawide monitor (21:9) I play a lot of BOII daily, the game is stretched badly, I tried Flawless Widescreen fixer and game looked good but Im afraid that'll get me VAC banned or TAC, so anyone here been using it for a while? 87926
  10. AVG Protection (Antivirus) Performance Fixer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    AVG Protection (Antivirus) Performance Fixer: Hello Forum Thanks for all the answers. On my pc there is installed AVG free antivirus, in the middle of the interface is a light blue "Fix Performance" button, I clicked on it to see what it is, then new interfase opened, started a search, in the analisis mainly it found...