Windows 10: Twice "Other user" login after updates

Discus and support Twice "Other user" login after updates in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there, I am having this particular issue which shows me (and for other collegues after last win10 updates) a double "other user" at login windows.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alessio Tedesco, May 17, 2019.

1. Twice "Other user" login after updates

Hi there,

I am having this particular issue which shows me (and for other collegues after last win10 updates) a double "other user" at login windows.

Those PCs are bounded to domain, and everyone is encountering this issue.

Build 17763.503

Ask if more info are needed.

Regards

Twice "Other user" login after updates [​IMG]

:)

Alessio Tedesco, May 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 - Login twice every time

Hello,

User profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are being asked to sign in twice on your computer. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest creating a new user account and see if the same issue will occur on a different user profile. To do this,
    simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings
      > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, May 17, 2019
  3. marknyy Win User
    Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, May 17, 2019
  4. Twice "Other user" login after updates

Login screen

Hi Donna,

For us to isolate your concern with entering your login and password twice, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check and follow the troubleshooting steps provided by
    utdetorres in this link.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Twice "Other user" login after updates

1. Twice "Other user" login after updates - Similar Threads - Twice user login

2. Slow other user login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow other user login: Heed help solving this issue with a very slow other users login.My login to the desktop takes about 3-5 seconds and another 15 seconds for some programs to load, which is great however, when I switch to another user or log off and switch to another user, the login takes 30...
  3. Other User login after updating to Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Other User login after updating to Windows 10: So I was just upgrading to Windows 10, because stupid itunes requires it. Anyway after having finished the numerous restarts and completing its installation it now is asking me for a log-in and password for "Other User". To save some time on things that don't work that have...
  4. Other user can't login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Other user can't login: I restarted my HP a while ago because it was really laggy. When I tried to login, It said other user and it was incorrect. I tried to make it on safe mode but that didn't work either. Please help...
  5. Other user cannot login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Other user cannot login: Hi everyone, I am going to attempt to keep this as short and as simple as possible. On Friday last week (5 days ago) i agreed for my laptop to shut down and update. Leaving it on charge to do so. On Tuesday (yesterday) i made an attempt to turn my laptop on to log in and...
  6. other user login issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    other user login issue: After resetting my surface laptop,its giving other user login error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/other-user-login-issue/bf6b832b-87b5-4b5b-adf8-6eb557760c60
  7. Other User Login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Other User Login: 1. Is there a way to by pass the other users login? I reset my windows tablet and it defaulted to the Other user login and I can't for the life of me get pass this screen successfully. If I did make it pass, the desktop was blank and nothing worked. 2. Also, if I want to...
  8. Stuck at other user login after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at other user login after reset: So yeah I have this problem now after I did the factory reset now im stucksat the other user login in the welcome screen and the worst of all is that do not have access to the troubleshooting and I do not have access to the admin either and I cant see it too, please help...
  9. Must login twice after Fall update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Must login twice after Fall update: For some reason, since todays' Windows 10 "update" must login twice now with same pin. 95711
  10. Same user account twice on login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Same user account twice on login screen: Hi all, I have a very weird situation going on on my login screen: basically, the username appears twice and, if I click on the second 'username', I get a different login screen but it logs into the same account anyway? I have taken a couple of screenshots, as they better...