Windows 10: Twin monitor Screensaver.

Discus and support Twin monitor Screensaver. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; This may seem a mundane question. However, it is irritating me. I have two monitors and when I start the screen saver it only shows on one screen. Is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by drjatomkins, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Twin monitor Screensaver.

This may seem a mundane question. However, it is irritating me. I have two monitors and when I start the screen saver it only shows on one screen. Is it possible for the screen saver to show over both screens? Many thanks for any ideas.

:)

drjatomkins, Jul 7, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Screensaver slideshow does not display correctly whith dual monitors set to "extend desktop"

Hi Tom,

Since you've already checked the Screen Saver Settings, kindly answer the following question for clarification:

• Have you tried turning off the second monitor while assigning the screensaver slideshow to the primary monitor?
    • Have you tried disabling and re-enabling the screensaver?

We also suggest that you make the screensaver slideshow to appear first at the primary monitor properly before troubleshooting with the second monitor.

Kindly get back to us for clarification.

Xylee Del, Jul 7, 2019
  3. terrace Win User
    Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Twin monitor Screensaver. :)

terrace, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Ppink55 Win User

Twin monitor Screensaver.

twin monitors

how do I make twin monitors work separately? they were working fine this morning

[Moved From: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings ]

Ppink55, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Twin monitor Screensaver.

1. Twin monitor Screensaver. - Similar Threads - Twin monitor Screensaver

2. New monitor, new problems screensaver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New monitor, new problems screensaver: Hello, recently made the jump to an ASUS OLED monitor and it confirmed what I knew since looking at my parents CRT display for the last time as a kid...I hate LCD's for anything bigger than a medium tablet. SOO hooked on OLED. Anyways, I had a Dell LCD that I was replacing...
  3. Screensaver/monitor sleep not working? Try this!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver/monitor sleep not working? Try this!: For days I've been reading posts about why my screensaver wasn't activating. After trying numerous potential fixes that didn't work, I finally found the issue on my system. I ran the following command as admin in Powershell...powercfg -requestsUnder the DISPLAY section was...
  4. Different screensavers on dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different screensavers on dual monitors?: Is there a way to run different screensavers on dual monitors? I have a top monitor I'd want to display a dynamic moving screensaver and then use the Fliqlo clock screensaver on the bottom. I'm able to set different wallpapers for either but can't find much about...
  5. Screensaver on one monitor?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver on one monitor?: Hi. I'm using an HP all-in-one with the latest build of Windows 10, and I've connected an old Walker TV to it to use as a secondary monitor. The multiple monitor set-up works fine, and they're both set to 1080p, which is the native resolution on both. However, the TV...
  6. Screensaver/Monitor problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screensaver/Monitor problem.: Recently, I have been having nothing but problems with monitors STAYING off when it kicks in screensaver kicks in after 15 min and monitors shut off 5 min later. The problem is is that between 2000 and 2200 EVERY BLOODY NIGHT, the monitors suddenly become active. Now, you...
  7. Screensaver Issue for Dual Monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver Issue for Dual Monitor setup: After a bit of research, I figured out what was happening. I wanted for my "Photos" screensaver to show up on my primary monitor. Here's what happened: On my left is a 27" 1080p monitor; and right in front of me is a 32" 1440p monitor. Upon selecting the screensaver...
  8. TWIN UI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TWIN UI: WHY DO I HAVE IT, WHY CANT IT FIND IT WHY DOES EVERYTHING GO THERE? WHEN I LOOK IT UP IT ONLY TALKS ABOUT MAPS AND PHOTOS!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS SAVING TO THERE AND I CANT FIND IT AT ALL PLEASE HELP NOW...
  9. windows 10/64 resolution on twin monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10/64 resolution on twin monitors: recently put two acer gf246 monitors on my system. then upgraded fron win10/32 to 64bit. with a clean boot. this let me play a number of games i bought. tried anno 2205 and get problem with screen, keeps going black then coming back every few seconds. did research, reloaded...
  10. dual monitor in hight! screensaver

in Windows 10 Support
    dual monitor in hight! screensaver: Hello everyone, I'm looking for a screensaver (but a wallpaper too) for a dual monitor. When I search for this in Google, I find many for screens side by side. But I have a laptop, and above a normal monitor. Who can help me? Regards, Frits 33339

Users found this page by searching for:

1. put screen saver on second monitor in windows 10

2. screensaver on one monitor

3. windows 10 free screen saver 3 monitors

4. screen saver over multiple monitors,
  5. dual monitors screen savers out of sync,
  6. windows 10 dual screen saver,
  7. screensaver windows 10 with 2 monitors,
  8. dual monitor setup for screen saver,
  9. windows 10 dual monitor screen saver,
  10. screen saver accross 2 screens windows 10,
  11. screen saver on multiple displays windows 10,