Windows 10: TWIN UI

Discus and support TWIN UI in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; WHY DO I HAVE IT, WHY CANT IT FIND IT WHY DOES EVERYTHING GO THERE? WHEN I LOOK IT UP IT ONLY TALKS ABOUT MAPS AND PHOTOS!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LauraLee3, Dec 11, 2018.

1. LauraLee3 Win User

TWIN UI

WHY DO I HAVE IT, WHY CANT IT FIND IT WHY DOES EVERYTHING GO THERE? WHEN I LOOK IT UP IT ONLY TALKS ABOUT MAPS AND PHOTOS!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS SAVING TO THERE AND I CANT FIND IT AT ALL PLEASE HELP NOW

:)

LauraLee3, Dec 11, 2018

2. Windows 10- unable it to open the start menu and various icons on task bar

Please provide a copy of your Application Log and Twin UI Logof the Event viewer.

To do this do the steps:

• Open Store.
    • Type in event viewer in the search box.
    • on the left side list open Windows Logs>Application Logs,Application and services log>Microsoft>windows>apps>Twin Ui Log
    • Right Click that application Log and Twin Ui log and select save all as.
    • After saving upload that .evtx file on onedrive publically and share the link here.
    Waiting for an earliest reply.

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 11, 2018
  3. New Steam UI out today!

I feel like an old man but I hate this new UI. Its to confusing. Plus my firends list stopped working.

TheMailMan78, Dec 11, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

TWIN UI

4870 Cooling Troubles (AC twin turbo)

scary... i'm still looking into coolers for my cards and the twin turbo *was* on the list.

Mussels, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

TWIN UI

1. TWIN UI - Similar Threads - TWIN

2. Trekstor Surf Tab Twin 10.1 32GB - 2017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trekstor Surf Tab Twin 10.1 32GB - 2017: My mother got this tablet a while back, I don't know how well it worked out of the box but for as long as I've used it the sound has not worked. There's a little red X over the Speaker icon. I've tried to reinstall the drivers multiple times, restarted after and it's still...
  3. Trekstor Surf Tab Twin 10.1 32GB - 2017

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trekstor Surf Tab Twin 10.1 32GB - 2017: My mother got this tablet a while back, I don't know how well it worked out of the box but for as long as I've used it the sound has not worked. There's a little red X over the Speaker icon. I've tried to reinstall the drivers multiple times, restarted after and it's still...
  4. Trekstor Surf Tab Twin 10.1 32GB - 2017

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. IVE GOT SOME SORT OF TWINNED CLONE PROBLEM >>>HELP!!! JUST BOUGHT NEW SYSTEM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IVE GOT SOME SORT OF TWINNED CLONE PROBLEM >>>HELP!!! JUST BOUGHT NEW SYSTEM: MY NEW SYSTEM WAS BOUGHTG 1 WEEK AGO AND ALREADY I CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH IT THE ACCOUNT IS ALREADY BEING DIVERTED ELSEWHERE AND IM RENDERED HELPLESS I CANT REWGISTURE IT I CANT GET MICROSOFT TO SEE THIS I CANT GET BEST BUY TO FIX IT I CANT GET OUT FROM UNDERNEATH IT AND I...
  6. Dymo Turbo 450 twin Label acts as if printing but nothing shows on label

Dymo Turbo 450 twin Label acts as if printing but nothing shows on label: My Dymo Turbo Twin 450 had been working with Windows 10 as recently as 5 days ago. Now it just prints blank label. Not sure what to troubleshoot for. No error msg/code is given. Any help would be appreciated....
  7. Twin view stopped working

Twin view stopped working: Hi. I have an HP laptop running Windows 10 and use a Dell S2409W monitor connected via HDMI cable to use the monitor as well as the laptop screen. On the monitor I am using an Intel UHD Graphics 620 and it says the Drivers are up to date. Approx 1 week ago when I turned the...
  8. Windows Hello cannot distinguish between identical twins.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello cannot distinguish between identical twins.: Hello, I got a new computer recently and it came with a feature I have never had on a laptop before, and this feature is windows hello. I have had computers in the past, some which had finger print sensors, while most of the others had the standard password and pin number...
  9. Windows Hello Twin Test

Windows Hello Twin Test: Am I the only one with a twin who can unlock my PC using Windows Hello, I use a Microsoft Surface Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-twin-test/8b30b5a4-3e9e-46cd-b071-ed4d360c058a
  10. Twin monitor Screensaver.

Twin monitor Screensaver.: This may seem a mundane question. However, it is irritating me. I have two monitors and when I start the screen saver it only shows on one screen. Is it possible for the screen saver to show over both screens? Many thanks for any ideas....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. twin UI logs location in event viewver