Windows 10: TWINUI AND MICROSOFT STORE

Discus and support TWINUI AND MICROSOFT STORE in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Why Microsoft Store wants to open TWINUI TO DOWNLOAD ANY APP. NEED SOME GUIDELINESTHANS FOR COOPERATION... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mortuza, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Mortuza Win User

TWINUI AND MICROSOFT STORE

Why Microsoft Store wants to open

TWINUI TO DOWNLOAD ANY APP. NEED SOME GUIDELINESTHANS FOR COOPERATION

:)

Mortuza, Apr 30, 2020

2. Suddenly can't print from Twinui in Windows 10

Hi Bin,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

This issue might occur if some of the printer setting got corrupted or might be the issue with twinui application.

As an initial steps, I suggest you to run printer troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Printer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, uninstall the twinui application form your system and then try installing it again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Microsoft photos app not showing up in Default app list. Jpg Pics opening in TWINUI

Hello,

I am getting an error "Class not Registered" while opening my JPEG images. I have right clicked and checked my available apps list to open JPEG file I could not find "Photos" app in that list. Instead TWINUI was set as a default app. How to disable TWINUI and
    restore Microsoft Photos app to open my photos. I tried to find what TWINUI and thought of uninstalling it .But could not get any file or application named TWINUI in my system. I even tried to open Photos app directly from search bar it showed a dull colored
    result where other apps are in regular color.

Any suggestion to reinstall the Photo App will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you

Venkata BharadwajSenapathi, Apr 30, 2020
  4. TWINUI AND MICROSOFT STORE

TWINUI

TWINUI is not acknowledging legal size paper vs letter and is only printing everything on letter size (making the document fit).

I need step by step instructions to fix this issue, please.

Thank you

SabrinaDeMott, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

TWINUI AND MICROSOFT STORE

1. TWINUI AND MICROSOFT STORE - Similar Threads - TWINUI MICROSOFT STORE

2. Is program TWINUI a Microsoft Windows program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is program TWINUI a Microsoft Windows program?: Is program TWINUI a Microsoft Windows program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-program-twinui-a-microsoft-windows-program/a9f10c57-974f-4e06-be4f-ddc172ee4462
  3. TWINUI problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    TWINUI problems: Windows 10: A user account but not my administrator account got TWINUI as the standard app för pictures and music. Makes it impossible to open pictures, videos etc without using right-clicking and *Open with...' If not: "Invalid registry value". Tried to change the...
  4. TWINUI and Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    TWINUI and Microsoft Store: I have windows 10 v1909 I go to Microsoft Store website to download app but it wants to open TWINUI application. When I let to Open it,it doesn't open. But why Microsoft Store wants to open TWINUI and what is TWINUI. Waiting for some Guidelines. Thanks for cooperation...
  5. TWINUI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TWINUI: I see the older posts for TWINUI issues in Windows 10. I am still having this issue. I cannot change the file extension association from TWINUI. I cannot open media files like MP4 without right clicking and choosing the app every time. What is the fix for this? I...
  6. twinui

twinui: Microsoft what is twinui, and why is it on windows 10? it will not let me change it. when I try to change it closes the app. WHY DID YOU DO THAT MICROSOFT. please, Microsoft come out with an update for windows 10 that lets you change the default app from twinui. please help....
  7. TWINUI Query

TWINUI Query: Recently, when I try to open a pdf file from a browser, whether Edge or Google, I get a security warning that an unrecognizable app is trying to open a file on my computer. The app is TWINUI. I searched for this on the internet and it said it's a MS app called Table Windows...
  8. Apps Reset To TWINUI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps Reset To TWINUI: Before I Explain whats happening can a admin take me to the correct topic. My Music And map apps have been replaced with a app called TWINUI. If I Try To Open A Music File A error pops up. Any Help Pls I do have a system image recovery file but I don't know if that restores...
  9. TWINUI in default apps

TWINUI in default apps: TWINUI is shown in default apps section "Maps" and "Video Player" , how to get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/twinui-in-default-apps/5558c25a-b11c-4dad-8701-9ce4237c7609
  10. what is TWINUI ?

what is TWINUI ?: i got 2 popups saying "an app default was reset" - an app caused a problem with the default app setting for ".avi / .mov so it was reset to TWINUI" what is the cause of these errors 64420