Windows 10: TwinUI pdf reading, pause and resume how to?

Discus and support TwinUI pdf reading, pause and resume how to? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I write complicate and intense letters my last editing step is creating a pdf then having TwinUI read it to me. When it hits a spot that I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikeincousa, Mar 25, 2019.

1. TwinUI pdf reading, pause and resume how to?

When I write complicate and intense letters my last editing step is creating a pdf then having TwinUI read it to me.

When it hits a spot that I want to rewrite I have to stop the app.

Regrettably I have not been able to figure out a way to pause it then restart the reading from there.

Anybody have any tips? Alternates?

Comment: I find this technique extremely helpful for critical writing. It is like having a professional editor sitting at my feet. It brings out typos that escape my paper-readings. The old noggin works very differently in listening to my compositions. This makes for very solid professional work without the expense of a commercial editor.

:)

mikeincousa, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Devon68 Win User

Can't resume a Youtube video after pausing it

This happens to me almost every time I pause the video and leave it to buffer up a little. After pausing it I just cant resume it and have to refresh the page. I'm using the latest Firefox browser.
    I looked around the internet and see some people suggest it might be the adobe flash players fault.
    What do you think, and has anyone experienced something similar?

Devon68, Mar 25, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Can't resume a Youtube video after pausing it

Maybe it's time to use Chrome? *Big Grin TwinUI  pdf reading, pause and resume how to? :D Never had any issues with youtube videos

P4-630, Mar 25, 2019
  4. TwinUI pdf reading, pause and resume how to?

Ability to pause/resume

Is it possible to pause/resume windows 10 free upgrade background download on windows 7 ?

kaambiz enaayati, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

TwinUI pdf reading, pause and resume how to?

1. TwinUI pdf reading, pause and resume how to? - Similar Threads - TwinUI pdf reading

2. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Pausing / Resuming: I am having an issue in my pc that when ever i try to see and video from youtube or any other site its gets in loop of pausing and resuming the video like someone has presses the pausing and resuming button...
  3. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Pausing / Resuming: I am having an issue in my pc that when ever i try to see and video from youtube or any other site its gets in loop of pausing and resuming the video like someone has presses the pausing and resuming button...
  4. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Updates disappearing after pausing/resuming

Updates disappearing after pausing/resuming: When I pause updates then resume the updates that were in queue don't exist anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-disappearing-after-pausingresuming/6c29ddd8-ad9a-417f-9fac-678a6a1ccb77
  6. How to "Pause" and "Resume" a preiodically scheduled task?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to "Pause" and "Resume" a preiodically scheduled task?: As I understand, interrupting and/or starting "repeating scheduled tasks" will disable their repeat trigger (In my case every few minutes). How can I circumvent this behavior? submitted by /u/TipOfTheAnglersCap [link] [comments]...
  7. Pausing and resuming updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pausing and resuming updates: Hi there! I was wondering if it is possible to start downloading an update, pause it and resume it on the next day. I am very low on data 1.5gb/day which I cannot spend entirely on update. So does anyone know if it is possible to pause and resume updates? Thank you!...
  8. Copy pause and resume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy pause and resume: Is it possible to start copying a large folder to another drive, pause it, turn computer off and then resume copying where I left off when I turn computer on again. If so, how do I resume it? Thanks....
  9. Bitlocker Decryption paused and does not resume.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bitlocker Decryption paused and does not resume.: i locked one of partition in my laptop with bitlocker. every thing was working fine until i decided to unlock/decrypt it again. i did this by following simple steps, and when it started decrypting i unknowingly restarted my laptop, now it is paused and there is no way i can...
  10. TwinUI pdf reading, pause and resume how to?

TwinUI pdf reading, pause and resume how to?: When I write complicate and intense letters my last editing step is creating a pdf then having TwinUI read it to me. When it hits a spot that I want to rewrite I have to stop the app. Regrettably I have not been able to figure out a way to pause it then restart the reading...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. twinui pdf