Windows 10: TWINUI Photos App Windows 10

Discus and support TWINUI Photos App Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a fix yet for this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/twinui-photos-app-windows-10/48afc73c-31c0-4823-b84e-9695b89df5ef Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arizona2, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Arizona2 Win User

TWINUI Photos App Windows 10

Is there a fix yet for this issue.

:)

Arizona2, Jul 19, 2019

2. Microsoft photos app not showing up in Default app list. Jpg Pics opening in TWINUI

Hello,

I am getting an error "Class not Registered" while opening my JPEG images. I have right clicked and checked my available apps list to open JPEG file I could not find "Photos" app in that list. Instead TWINUI was set as a default app. How to disable TWINUI and
    restore Microsoft Photos app to open my photos. I tried to find what TWINUI and thought of uninstalling it .But could not get any file or application named TWINUI in my system. I even tried to open Photos app directly from search bar it showed a dull colored
    result where other apps are in regular color.

Any suggestion to reinstall the Photo App will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you

Venkata BharadwajSenapathi, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Photo App TWINUI

Hello Madhavi,

The issue that you're having It could be caused by a problem with the Photos app database. To reset the database, do the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type: %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState

• Delete all the contents of that folder.

• Restart the computer and check if issue persists.

Performing this will reset the internal state of the Photos app.

Also, If you are unsure whether you have the latest updates for Windows 10, we suggest that you check it by following the easy steps from this article:
    Update Windows 10.

Ensuring your operating system to be always up-to-date will prevent software conflicts and errors.

We look forward to hear from you again about this issue.

Regene Jos, Jul 19, 2019
  4. johnpd Win User

TWINUI in place of some default apps

After upgrading several systems, on a couple of them I ran into an issue where instead on the standard Windows 10 default apps being listed for such things as Maps, Music Player, Photo Viewer, etc., "TWINUI" was listed. Fortunately it was easy to fix. All you have to do is open the standard default app, close it, go back to Settings, and it was miraculously fixed. It seemed to happen when going into a second user after the initial user setup completed and completing the setup for the second user.

JohnD

johnpd, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

1. TWINUI Photos App Windows 10 - Similar Threads - TWINUI Photos App

2. Fix TWINUI error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix TWINUI error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering TWINUI error when opening links, PDFs, photos, etc, your apps are getting reset to TWINUI, and you constantly see Open TWINUI notification, […] This article Fix TWINUI error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Twinui not allow to change default apps.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twinui not allow to change default apps.: I am unable to change the default apps to the normal apps, they are set to Twinui and will not change when selecting another app. It just keeps reverting back to Twinui....
  4. TWINUI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TWINUI: I see the older posts for TWINUI issues in Windows 10. I am still having this issue. I cannot change the file extension association from TWINUI. I cannot open media files like MP4 without right clicking and choosing the app every time. What is the fix for this? I...
  5. twinui

twinui: Microsoft what is twinui, and why is it on windows 10? it will not let me change it. when I try to change it closes the app. WHY DID YOU DO THAT MICROSOFT. please, Microsoft come out with an update for windows 10 that lets you change the default app from twinui. please help....
  6. remove TWINUI from default apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    remove TWINUI from default apps: I have used and scanned using sfc/scannow , I have used DISM after being logged in as Admin. I have still not removed TWINUI from being selected in default apps. I can still open files I wish after "opening with" which is a nuisance, I still want to remove TWINUI as it...
  7. Apps Reset To TWINUI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps Reset To TWINUI: Before I Explain whats happening can a admin take me to the correct topic. My Music And map apps have been replaced with a app called TWINUI. If I Try To Open A Music File A error pops up. Any Help Pls I do have a system image recovery file but I don't know if that restores...
  8. TWINUI in default apps

TWINUI in default apps: TWINUI is shown in default apps section "Maps" and "Video Player" , how to get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/twinui-in-default-apps/5558c25a-b11c-4dad-8701-9ce4237c7609
  9. Default app: TWINUI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Default app: TWINUI: I have desperately been trying to open some files and unable to. I updated by computer on Friday evening the computer was off but when I got up on Saturday TWINUI became the default app for several programs I states it is recommended by Microsoft, but I seriously doubt that....
  10. what is TWINUI ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is TWINUI ?: i got 2 popups saying "an app default was reset" - an app caused a problem with the default app setting for ".avi / .mov so it was reset to TWINUI" what is the cause of these errors 64420

Users found this page by searching for:

1. twinui win 10 photos

2. windows 10 twinui photos

3. twinui default apps fix

4. twinui windows 10 fotos,
  5. ar model viewing twinui,
  6. windows 10 photo viewer replaced with twinui after recent update,
  7. how to fix twinui windows 10 issue,
  8. windows photo twinui,
  9. remove twinui on windows 10 ,
  10. remove twinui app windows 10,
  11. twinui problem with photos application,