Windows 10: TWINUI Query

Discus and support TWINUI Query in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, when I try to open a pdf file from a browser, whether Edge or Google, I get a security warning that an unrecognizable app is trying to open a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichardC, Jun 21, 2019.

1. RichardC Win User

TWINUI Query

Recently, when I try to open a pdf file from a browser, whether Edge or Google, I get a security warning that an unrecognizable app is trying to open a file on my computer. The app is TWINUI. I searched for this on the internet and it said it's a MS app called Table Windows User Interface. It said it pops up because there isn't an app associated with the pdf file type selected in my settings. The problem is that I do have an app selected in my settings. I switched to Xodo to view my pdf's. I had Adobe DC Reader but got rid of it because it kept running different things in the background. My question is how do I get windows to recognize Xodo so the warning will go away. It only happens when I'm in an internet browser. If I open a pdf from file explorer, it opens in Xodo. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

:)

RichardC, Jun 21, 2019

2. Suddenly can't print from Twinui in Windows 10

Hi Bin,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

This issue might occur if some of the printer setting got corrupted or might be the issue with twinui application.

As an initial steps, I suggest you to run printer troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Printer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, uninstall the twinui application form your system and then try installing it again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Windows 10 Update - TWINUI Issues

Hi, Dianne.

This thread that you replied to is dated back in 2015, there is a possibility that the troubleshooting steps provided on this thread are outdated and may no longer be applicable for your device. We suggest that you create a new thread if the same issue with
    TWINUI still persists on your end.

Let us know if you have any queries.

Jan Del, Jun 21, 2019
  4. TWINUI Query

TWINUI

TWINUI is not acknowledging legal size paper vs letter and is only printing everything on letter size (making the document fit).

I need step by step instructions to fix this issue, please.

Thank you

SabrinaDeMott, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

TWINUI Query

1. TWINUI Query - Similar Threads - TWINUI Query

2. Is program TWINUI a Microsoft Windows program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is program TWINUI a Microsoft Windows program?: Is program TWINUI a Microsoft Windows program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-program-twinui-a-microsoft-windows-program/a9f10c57-974f-4e06-be4f-ddc172ee4462
  3. My microsoft store doesn´t opens, and all my windows apps are showed as TWINUI

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft store doesn´t opens, and all my windows apps are showed as TWINUI: [ATTACH] I can only see this when i search "microsoft store", I tried all the solutions using the powerShell commands and reinstalling everything, I just don´t know what to do....
  4. Fix TWINUI error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix TWINUI error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering TWINUI error when opening links, PDFs, photos, etc, your apps are getting reset to TWINUI, and you constantly see Open TWINUI notification, […] This article Fix TWINUI error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Twinui getting installed and photos getting removed.Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Twinui getting installed and photos getting removed.Please help: Hello.Yesterday, i updated windows. Today i opened a picture which was usually opened by the windows default photos app. When i opened it today, there was a error and the laptop was trying to open the photo with Twinui and was getting a error. I tried to do open with but i...
  6. TWINUI as Default App - Showed Up, Getting Worse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TWINUI as Default App - Showed Up, Getting Worse: Problem: My "default app by extension" settings suddenly changed so a bunch of them have been reset to TWINUI. I have no idea how or why this happened, I just suddenly found I got errors when I tried to open a PNG image. The good news is that if I pick an appropriate photo...
  7. Cannot change Default Applications [TWINUI]

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot change Default Applications [TWINUI]: Hello, I work in IT and I have a user who cannot change the default applications in windows settings. The Computer has already been re-imaged and is still having the same problem. I spoke with the computer manufacturer and they said that I would need to speak with...
  8. TWINUI problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    TWINUI problems: Windows 10: A user account but not my administrator account got TWINUI as the standard app för pictures and music. Makes it impossible to open pictures, videos etc without using right-clicking and *Open with...' If not: "Invalid registry value". Tried to change the...
  9. TWINUI AND MICROSOFT STORE

TWINUI AND MICROSOFT STORE: Why Microsoft Store wants to open TWINUI TO DOWNLOAD ANY APP. NEED SOME GUIDELINESTHANS FOR COOPERATION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/twinui-and-microsoft-store/d5810661-8158-4cea-b683-de84c7a1951f
  10. TWINUI and Microsoft Store

TWINUI and Microsoft Store: I have windows 10 v1909 I go to Microsoft Store website to download app but it wants to open TWINUI application. When I let to Open it,it doesn't open. But why Microsoft Store wants to open TWINUI and what is TWINUI. Waiting for some Guidelines. Thanks for cooperation...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove twinui from all users