Windows 10: twinui won't open pdf automatically when that option is chosen.

Discus and support twinui won't open pdf automatically when that option is chosen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I download a pdf file, the twinui window appears, and it has two choices: save and open. There is a box to check so twinui opens the same type of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RickC55TW, Jul 28, 2019.

1. RickC55TW Win User

twinui won't open pdf automatically when that option is chosen.

When I download a pdf file, the twinui window appears, and it has two choices: save and open. There is a box to check so twinui opens the same type of file automatically without being asked. It does not work.

Any ideas out there please?

:)

RickC55TW, Jul 28, 2019

2. Trouble Opening PDF's

Hi Parker,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Does the issue persist in Edge browser?
    • Do you get similar error when you open the PDF file in Adobe reader?

Check if you are facing similar issue in Edge browser.

Step 1: Open PDF file in Adobe reader and check if you are facing similar issue.

To open PDF file directly from Adobe reader, follow the steps below:

• Open Adobe application and click on Edit.
    • Click on Preferences and select Internet.
    • Uncheck Display PDF in Browser option and check if you are able to open the PDF file without getting the error code.

Step 2: If you are able to open PDF file in Adobe reader, I suggest you to
    Turn off Internet Explorer,
    enable it again and check if the issue is resolved.

For further assistance, I suggest you to post your query in Adobe support forum.

https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_reader_forums

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 28, 2019
  3. I can't open a pdf with TWINUI with firefox.

this is my first time using windows 10 and I've come across TWINUI when trying to open a pdf. Please help!

JoanRidsdel, Jul 28, 2019
  4. twinui won't open pdf automatically when that option is chosen.

TWinui is hindering the opening of attachments to e-mails

The settings on my pc have changed so that when I want to open a pdf document in my pdf program instead it reads TWinUI and I am directed to get it open in Microsoft Edge. This I absolutely do not want as that program is very cumbersome. How can i get my
    settings changed so that TWinUI is removed and the proper program is suggested instead??

Regards,

Göran Sundholm

GöranSundholm, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

twinui won't open pdf automatically when that option is chosen.

1. twinui won't open pdf automatically when that option is chosen. - Similar Threads - twinui won't open

2. .PDF File Won't open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .PDF File Won't open: No matter if I double click, right click "open with" the HOW DO YOU WANT TO OPEN THIS FILE pops up and no matter what program I choose it pops right back up after about 2 sec without the file opening. I can open PDF files from inside an application such as Adobe Reader...
  3. TWINUI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TWINUI: I see the older posts for TWINUI issues in Windows 10. I am still having this issue. I cannot change the file extension association from TWINUI. I cannot open media files like MP4 without right clicking and choosing the app every time. What is the fix for this? I...
  4. Username automatically chosen for me when formatting.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Username automatically chosen for me when formatting.: When I format, my username is already picked for me. And I don't know why. I think it has to do with when I log in to my Microsoft account when formatting. Because it doesn't let me choose my username when I format. Is there a place where the username it's automatically...
  5. twinui

in Windows 10 Customization
    twinui: Microsoft what is twinui, and why is it on windows 10? it will not let me change it. when I try to change it closes the app. WHY DID YOU DO THAT MICROSOFT. please, Microsoft come out with an update for windows 10 that lets you change the default app from twinui. please help....
  6. TwinUI pdf reading, pause and resume how to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TwinUI pdf reading, pause and resume how to?: When I write complicate and intense letters my last editing step is creating a pdf then having TwinUI read it to me. When it hits a spot that I want to rewrite I have to stop the app. Regrettably I have not been able to figure out a way to pause it then restart the reading...
  7. TwinUI pdf reading, pause and resume how to?

in Windows 10 Support
    TwinUI pdf reading, pause and resume how to?: When I write complicate and intense letters my last editing step is creating a pdf then having TwinUI read it to me. When it hits a spot that I want to rewrite I have to stop the app. Regrettably I have not been able to figure out a way to pause it then restart the reading...
  8. PDF files won't open - now only get "save as" option

in Browsers and Email
    PDF files won't open - now only get "save as" option: I'm using Google Chrome in Windows 10. issue: I used to be able to go into my bank site and click on a statement pdf file under view statements and it would open the statement to view and then I could print it, save it or close it. Now when I click on a statement pdf file in...
  9. PDF files won't open - now only get "save as" option

in Windows 10 Support
    PDF files won't open - now only get "save as" option: I'm using Google Chrome in Windows 10. issue: I used to be able to go into my bank site and click on a statement pdf file under view statements and it would open the statement to view and then I could print it, save it or close it. Now when I click on a statement pdf file in...
  10. PDF File won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PDF File won't open: how do I find out what is preventing my pdf file from opening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/pdf-file-wont-open/02ff285c-65b7-4cb3-98bb-a0b0ad44717f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. twinui document woult open

2. twinui what is it

3. Cant open TWINUI

4. twinui wont open files*