Windows 10: Twitter adds Lights Out setting to new dark mode for iOS

Discus and support Twitter adds Lights Out setting to new dark mode for iOS in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It was dark. You asked for darker! Swipe right to check out our new dark mode. Rolling out today. Pro Tips: Want dark mode to automatically switch on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Twitter adds Lights Out setting to new dark mode for iOS

It was dark. You asked for darker! Swipe right to check out our new dark mode. Rolling out today.

Pro Tips: Want dark mode to automatically switch on and off from morning to night? We added a setting that'll do it for you. On iOS? Tap your profile pic and hold down the to turn it on, then choose your favorite mode: dim or lights out.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Mar 28, 2019

2. How do you keep "lights on" in dark mode?

"Dark mode" refers to the Mail app's dark mode, common to Windows apps. Affects the color of the message list, menu bar, etc.

"Lights on" or "lights off" refers to the reading pane's background color, a feature recently added to Mail.

I'm asking if there's a way to set "lights on" to default, even if the Mail app is set to dark mode.

Ian Patterson, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    How to auto-set Application Mode (dark-light)?

Hi,

You have to toggle it manually to change the Application Mode, we understand that is more convenient if there is an option to do it automatically. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We suggest that you send us a feedback by following these
    steps.

• On Cortana, type Feedback.
    • Choose Personalization and Ease of Access.
    • Select Input personalization.
    • You can vote if your suggestion is listed or can send us new feedback.

Rest assures that our Engineering team will do necessary action to improve Microsoft products.

Regards.

Marby Rey, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Twitter adds Lights Out setting to new dark mode for iOS

How to auto-set Application Mode (dark-light)?

Hi,

The option of switch between light mode and dark mode for most applications is really helpful for daytime or night-time working environment.

Is there a way to set the light mode to automatically switch to dark mode when night comes, and vise-versa?

Can any registry value tell it to change automatically
    at specific hours I choose
    ?

If it is possible, a tougher question will come - can I do it on my mobile phone as well?

Thanks!

טלאבירם, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Twitter adds Lights Out setting to new dark mode for iOS

1. Twitter adds Lights Out setting to new dark mode for iOS - Similar Threads - Twitter adds Lights

2. How to disable color settings but keep light dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable color settings but keep light dark mode: I've been tasked in my organization to disable the color options on Windows 10, force default blue to be used but keep light dark mode as an option for end users. I've gone through the GPO options and can not find the right setting to get this accomplished. Any suggestions? I...
  3. How to disable color settings but keep light dark mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable color settings but keep light dark mode: I've been tasked in my organization to disable the color options on Windows 10, force default blue to be used but keep light dark mode as an option for end users. I've gone through the GPO options and can not find the right setting to get this accomplished. Any suggestions? I...
  4. How to disable color settings but keep light dark mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Light & Dark Modes

Light & Dark Modes: Hi, I have an issue to solve.If I want to switch between light & dark modes in Windows I have to create tasks to make them happen.Can you include a feature or option that automatically do those tasks and synchronizes with Night Light Settings within Windows...
  6. Light folders in dark mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Light folders in dark mode: When i turn dark mode on i can see calculator, settings etc. In dark mode but my folders are still in light mode what should i do for make my folder dark please help submitted by /u/burdurkonsoloslugu [link] [comments]...
  7. Twitter releases new conversation settings for iOS, Android, and web

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter releases new conversation settings for iOS, Android, and web: Since your Tweet = your space, we've been testing new settings to give people more control over the conversations they start. Sometimes people are more comfortable talking about what's happening when they can choose who can reply. We’ve seen people use these...
  8. Dark mode / Light mode doesn't work

Dark mode / Light mode doesn't work: In Light mode: taskbar color never changes - always a hideous yellow/green, everything else follows color chosen In Dark mode: taskbar color changes- i choose a dark gray- but everything else is just black no matter which color is chosen. Neither option is acceptable. Is...
  9. setting dark/light mode after 1903 update

setting dark/light mode after 1903 update: since updating win 10 from 1803 to 1903, I can no longer set different light/dark modes for windows and for apps. before the update, I liked the windows mode light, and the app mode dark. but now, even though there is a separate switch for each, the app switch alone sets...
  10. Outlook mobile for iOS and Android is rolling out Dark Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook mobile for iOS and Android is rolling out Dark Mode: Today we are starting to roll out dark mode in Outlook for iOS and Android. For added comfort or when a bright screen may not be appropriate, we’re bringing people the choice and flexibility to adapt their experience with a simple and powerful Microsoft 365 Dark Theme...