Windows 10: Twitter bug impacts collection & sharing location data on iOS devices

Discus and support Twitter bug impacts collection & sharing location data on iOS devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; You trust us to be careful with your data, and because of that, we want to be open with you when we make a mistake. We have discovered that we were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 14, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Twitter bug impacts collection & sharing location data on iOS devices

Source: A bug impacting collection and sharing of location data on iOS devices

:)

Brink, May 14, 2019
  2. cutej007 Win User

location shared on Facebook is also showing on twitter.

This doesn't make any sense have shared location alot of times on Facebook but yesterday when i shared it also showed on twitter and i don't want my location to be shared on twitter.

cutej007, May 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Twitter discovered a bug in Account Activity API exposing data

Source: Fixing a bug in our Account Activity API

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, May 14, 2019
  4. cutej007 Win User

location shared on Facebook is also showing on twitter.

But neither i have touched twitter i have only touched Facebook unless if don't get the exact answer i will not share my location to Facebook and neither i have twitter app nor i have logged in with accounts.

cutej007, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Twitter bug impacts collection & sharing location data on iOS devices - Similar Threads - Twitter bug impacts

2. Pc will not show location data on devices page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc will not show location data on devices page: I have a custom desktop I built 2 years ago and some info is attached in the picture below. I have find my device turned on but no matter how long I leave the pc on it still never sends location data. I don't know if Nord would mess with it as I am only using nord to tunnel...
  3. Pc will not show location data on devices page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc will not show location data on devices page: I have a custom desktop I built 2 years ago and some info is attached in the picture below. I have find my device turned on but no matter how long I leave the pc on it still never sends location data. I don't know if Nord would mess with it as I am only using nord to tunnel...
  4. Pc will not show location data on devices page

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bug: Is someone experiencing the same thing as me with the bronze weekly bonus game? I try to play it but this is what the game shows me, nothing happens if I click the button and from there the only thing that I can do is close the window. I've even tried play it on another...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bug: Is someone experiencing the same thing as me with the bronze weekly bonus game? I try to play it but this is what the game shows me, nothing happens if I click the button and from there the only thing that I can do is close the window. I've even tried play it on another...
  7. Twitter testing Tweeting with your voice on iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter testing Tweeting with your voice on iOS: Twitter is where you go to talk about what’s happening. Over the years, photos, videos, gifs, and extra characters have allowed you to add your own flair and personality to your conversations. But sometimes 280 characters aren’t enough and some...
  8. Android and iOS devices impacted by new SensorID calibration attack

in Windows 10 News
    Android and iOS devices impacted by new SensorID calibration attack: A new device fingerprinting technique can track Android and iOS devices across the Internet by using factory-set sensor calibration details that any app or website can obtain without special permissions. This new technique -- called a calibration fingerprinting attack, or...
  9. Twitter discovered a bug in Account Activity API exposing data

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter discovered a bug in Account Activity API exposing data: We recently discovered a bug in our Account Activity API (AAAPI). This API allows registered developers to build tools to better support businesses and their communications with customers on Twitter. If you interacted with an account or business on Twitter that relied on a...
  10. Edge and Twitter - cannot share

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and Twitter - cannot share: Hi, any ideas on why the Share feature within Edge doesn't let me choose the Twitter App ? Is this App not supporting that feature ? Any ideas ? 11370