Windows 10: Twitter changes number of accounts you can follow each day to 400

Discus and support Twitter changes number of accounts you can follow each day to 400 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Follow, unfollow, follow, unfollow. Who does that? Spammers. So we’re changing the number of accounts you can follow each day from 1,000 to 400. Don’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Twitter changes number of accounts you can follow each day to 400

Follow, unfollow, follow, unfollow. Who does that? Spammers. So we’re changing the number of accounts you can follow each day from 1,000 to 400. Don’t worry, you’ll be just fine.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Changes in Twitter Follower Counts may cause drop

Source: Confidence in follower counts

Brink, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Billy Med Win User
    Twitter Notifications

No worries, Russ. To get Twitter notifications on your device, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall your Twitter application.
    • Open your Twitter from a computer and go to your settings.
    • Choose apps and remove access from Twitter for your Windows Phone.
    • Reinstall Twitter on your phone and grant it permission to connect to your account.
    You should receive Twitter notifications after a day or two.

Keep us posted.

Billy Med, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Twitter changes number of accounts you can follow each day to 400 - Similar Threads - Twitter changes number

2. Change account phone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change account phone number: How do I change the account phone number? every response I’ve seen says to log in to security settings…BUT…that wants me to verify my account with a TEXT…I no longer have that phone…VERY FRUSTRATING...
  3. 30 day wait period for number change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    30 day wait period for number change: I desperately need to login to my PC. We were attempting to problem solve the printer not communicating to the computer and we did a windows upgrade and restart. After the restart microsoft was asking for a verification pin that was going to an old number. When we attempted...
  4. How can you change the 'number' of your audio device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can you change the 'number' of your audio device?: I'm having an issue where whenever I happen to unplug + replug my headphone amp, it registers as a new device with Windows for some reason. See this screenshot: https://i.gyazo.com/5f0a3107ed394c931ba47683d412ddde.png So whenever it gets unplugged and replugged, that 3- will...
  5. Change the number of rollback days for Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Change the number of rollback days for Windows 10 ?: Fresh install of 1803 several weeks ago on new computer. CMD prompt run as admin. I get this error message not unlike the one shown in the comment on this web page: https://mspoweruser.com/how-to-chang...ture-upgrades/ Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.1](c) 2018...
  6. You can now report fake accounts and specify type of spam on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    You can now report fake accounts and specify type of spam on Twitter: Activity that attempts to manipulate or disrupt Twitter’s service is not allowed. We remove this when we see it. You can now specify what type of spam you're seeing when you report, including fake accounts. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 120832
  7. Changes in Twitter Follower Counts may cause drop

in Windows 10 News
    Changes in Twitter Follower Counts may cause drop: As part of our ongoing and global effort to build trust and encourage healthy conversation on Twitter, every part of the service matters. Follower counts are a visible feature, and we want everyone to have confidence that the numbers are meaningful and accurate. Over the...
  8. You should change your Twitter password due to bug

in Windows 10 News
    You should change your Twitter password due to bug: When you set a password for your Twitter account, we use technology that masks it so no one at the company can see it. We recently identified a bug that stored passwords unmasked in an internal log. We have fixed the bug, and our investigation shows no indication of breach or...
  9. New .tmp file each day that cannot be removed following recent update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New .tmp file each day that cannot be removed following recent update: I find successively each day a new .tmp file (now totalling five) in my Local>Temp folder that I am unable to remove. They started to appear following the major Windows update last week. Examples are wct2E7F.tmp, wct4C5E.tmp, etc. All have the same date and time of 26/08/2016...
  10. can you shut off Cortana following recent changes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you shut off Cortana following recent changes?: Earlier you could just turn it off and it was pretty easy. Now Windows just downloaded some updates and it's displaying again and even though I have it set to not collect data about me, the box still appears at the bottom, the microphone icon is there and the logo is there....