Windows 10: Twitter discontinuing Vine video service

Discus and support Twitter discontinuing Vine video service in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Important News about Vine Since 2013, millions of people have turned to Vine to laugh at loops and see creativity unfold. Today, we are sharing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Twitter discontinuing Vine video service

Source: Important News about Vine Medium

:)

Brink, Oct 26, 2016

2. vine

How to share stored videos in phone to vine?

harshavardhanraju, Oct 26, 2016
  3. mattf1987 Win User
    Lumia 950 Overheating Issue

I've tried hard-resetting and it does help for a short time, but the issue comes back a few hours later. I'm not sure if it's a specific app that's causing it. I only use the standard Windows Phone apps (phone, text, email, camera, Edge) and the official
    twitter, whatsapp, telegram and vine apps. (Although I only use the Twitter one regularly).

mattf1987, Oct 26, 2016
Thema:

Twitter discontinuing Vine video service

1. Twitter discontinuing Vine video service - Similar Threads - Twitter discontinuing Vine

2. How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?: Hi.I want to download videos from Twitter especially in Japan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-videos-and-gifs-from-twitter/9f4d2c50-2314-4639-9f30-808562d81371
  3. How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?: Hi.I want to download videos from Twitter especially in Japan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-videos-and-gifs-from-twitter/9f4d2c50-2314-4639-9f30-808562d81371
  4. email service discontinued

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    email service discontinued: I am using my email address as a live id that I sign in to Windows with, but the email service is being discontinued by the provider. What should I do? Is it possible to change the email address of the live id, or do I need to delete the live id and use a new one with a new...
  5. Twitter wont play videos on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Twitter wont play videos on my computer: Since yesterday whenever I try to view a video or a gif on twitter it just loads and says media can't be played I have come to the conclusion that it isn't a browser issue because I have tried on 3 separate browsers and the windows app to no avail. I have updated my PC and...
  6. Twitter to discontinue Periscope app by March 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter to discontinue Periscope app by March 2021: [img] Periscope Community, Today, we’re sharing that we have made the difficult decision to discontinue Periscope as a separate mobile app by March 2021. First off, we want to be transparent about why we’re making this decision, especially to those...
  7. Twitter Videos don't play

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twitter Videos don't play: Hi, Since updating to windows 10, I cant watch any video on Twitter. The sound plays fine but the video is showed as a black screen. Advice please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/twitter-videos-dont-play/89aed408-0ba0-4222-aa28-c1fbcc4b5798
  8. Twitter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Twitter: If you have a Twitter Account you may want to change your Password. It may have been compromised. Twitter Support (@TwitterSupport) | Twitter [img] 109300
  9. New ways to tap into video on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    New ways to tap into video on Twitter: New ways to tap into video on Twitter Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Today, we’re announcing some updates to videos on Twitter: Tweet longer videos: Starting today, you’ll have more room to unleash your creativity on Twitter. Where previously,...
  10. Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service

in Windows 10 News
    Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service: Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service [img] Line is gonna shut down their Music streaming service MixRadio. MixRadio was actually the property of Microsoft (Nokia’s property) and Line Inc. bought it before 14 months. Finally they are also failed with...