Windows 10: Twitter emojis being blocked?!

Discus and support Twitter emojis being blocked?! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, I am on windows 10, every time I try and use an emoji on twitter the bar comes up, but I do not have any room to scroll down to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/J9999D, Jun 12, 2020.

1. /u/J9999D Win User

Twitter emojis being blocked?!

Twitter emojis being blocked?! Sa2e9G7gyPxt4LRYpnXw_0O_O2P8dXJFCDOMBHWcy8s.jpg

Hello,

I am on windows 10, every time I try and use an emoji on twitter the bar comes up, but I do not have any room to scroll down to choose any emojis, and I cannot move the twitter comment bubble at all.

(See picture)

The windows bar is blocking my choices! I like to have it locked on the bottom, is there any way around this nonsense? It's just a little thing but its actually driving me crazy!

https://preview.redd.it/u4mtnm45hh4...bp&s=88bc2bc2e351b9ff8030c4a00ea524ef6beb79f2

submitted by /u/J9999D
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/J9999D, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Emoji doesn't show on Facebook an Twitter.

I have a windows phone and the emojis did first show on facebook and twitter but now they don't. I wonder why?? What can I do? I have updated the phone and the apps. What's wrong?

emmabjörck matkoski, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

How to fix emoji keyboard not showing up using shortcut

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or missing data file. To better isolate if this is a user profile specific or an emerging issue, we suggest that you create a new user profile and try to use the same keyboard shortcut to get the emoji keyboard to
    show up. Here's the link for the steps on how to:
    Set up accounts

In the meantime, we'll give you the steps for a workaround to access the emojis. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Select the Show touch keyboard button option and a keyboard icon will show up on your
      Taskbar.
    • Click the keyboard icon and select the emoji button.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Twitter emojis being blocked?! - Similar Threads - Twitter emojis being

2. Emoji & word suggestions won't appear on Google Chrome - Twitter Only.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emoji & word suggestions won't appear on Google Chrome - Twitter Only.: Hey,I'm having this weirdest issue. You know how Windows suggest emojis sometimes depending on the word you type?For example it shows when you type happy.These words and emoji suggestions are working everywhere except Twitter on Google Chrome browser.When I start typing to...
  3. Emoji & word suggestions won't appear on Google Chrome - Twitter Only.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emoji & word suggestions won't appear on Google Chrome - Twitter Only.: Hey,I'm having this weirdest issue. You know how Windows suggest emojis sometimes depending on the word you type?For example it shows when you type happy.These words and emoji suggestions are working everywhere except Twitter on Google Chrome browser.When I start typing to...
  4. Downloads Being Blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads Being Blocked: Some time in the last few weeks, my computer has started blocking downloads. It attempts to download, say, a program but then says “Can’t download – Blocked”. No other information is given. It doesn’t even indicate which program the message has come from. The same thing...
  5. Downloads Being Blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads Being Blocked: I have recently found that everything that I download gets blocked. Not jist sketchy files that my firewall might block but everything. And I’ve tried everything that I can think of to try and disable download blockers/firewalls. I was able to downlaod sruff before but now I...
  6. I can't view some emojis on twitter.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't view some emojis on twitter.: Few tweets in twitter use such emojis which are displayed as boxes when I open them. I am asking this here because, emojis get displayed on my Android 9 phone. I open twitter in browser on both Android and my windows 10 pc, so I think this is an OS issue. Please tell how to...
  7. Chrome is not being blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Chrome is not being blocked: I have Google Chrome "blocked" in all of my children's accounts but they can still use chrome on their computers. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-is-not-being-blocked/288a942f-29d3-4278-b09f-d13250eb6e9c
  8. Twitter emojis being blocked?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Twitter emojis being blocked?!: [ATTACH] Hello, I am on windows 10, every time I try and use an emoji on twitter the bar comes up, but I do not have any room to scroll down to choose any emojis, and I cannot move the twitter comment bubble at all. (See picture) The windows bar is blocking my choices!...
  9. Port is being blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Port is being blocked: For context I have used the port in the past on different computers just fine, I have port forwarded in the past with no issue. For some odd reason yesterday my port 25565 was being blocked for no reason, I ended up having the reset my router (ISP instructions) and my Netgear...
  10. How do I block emoji?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I block emoji?: How do I stop the popup of emojies on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-block-emoji/c8e20d30-65e5-4968-ad5d-65293afdae3a