Windows 10: Twitter making rules easier to understand

Discus and support Twitter making rules easier to understand in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Our rules exist to help keep everyone using Twitter safe and ensure they can participate freely in the public conversation. Over time, we’ve added new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Twitter making rules easier to understand

Source: Making our rules easier to understand

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jun 6, 2019

2. Edit the subtitles and make it easier to understand

Original title: subtitle edit

My anime dvd has inconsistent and terrible translated subtitles. I was wondering if there's any way to edit the subtitles and make it easier to understand?

Precurefan21, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Edit the subtitles and make it easier to understand

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing an issue with the subtitles displayed on the Anime DVD. I would like to inform you that, you may have to use the third party applications in order to edit the DVD and subtitles on it.

I suggest you to check if the issue persist when you play the DVD with other applications as well.

If you are facing an issue when you use other application as well, let’s try a workaround and check if it helps.

• Search for .srt file.
    • Open it in Notepad.
    • Click on Files and select save as.
    • Change the encoding in the combo box near the Save button to Unicode.
    • Replace this file with the existing one.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Twitter making rules easier to understand

Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Twitter making rules easier to understand

1. Twitter making rules easier to understand - Similar Threads - Twitter making rules

2. how to make "Only allow these websites" easier?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to make "Only allow these websites" easier?: Hi, I used "Only allow these websites" in Microsoft family account to my daughter in "content restriction" section. I notice you have to add or approve each individual web page even if it's from the same websitedomain. for example add website...
  3. Making window resizing easier

in Windows 10 Support
    Making window resizing easier: Is there any way to change how close the mouse pointer has to be to a window border in order to resize it? On my system (running version 1909) the pointer has to be within a few pixels of the border in order to get it to turn into the double-ended arrow, which can be kind of...
  4. Twitter updating rules against hateful conduct

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter updating rules against hateful conduct: We create our rules to keep people safe on Twitter, and they continuously evolve to reflect the realities of the world we operate within. Our primary focus is on addressing the risks of offline harm, and research* shows that dehumanizing language increases that risk. As a...
  5. Are there programs that make computer programming easier?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are there programs that make computer programming easier?: For example, I'm fairly skilled at writing formulas in Excel and also using Macro Express, but I'm not currently so good at writing code from scratch. Are there programs that would allow me to make programs without having to know the detailed structure of every programming...
  6. Twitter testing an easier way to check out profiles on iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter testing an easier way to check out profiles on iOS: We’re testing an easier way to check out profiles on iOS without leaving your timeline! Simply tap any @ handle in a Tweet, take a peek, follow, and get right back to it. Let us know what you think! Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 127180
  7. Windows 10: Making Deployment Easier

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Making Deployment Easier: As Joe mentioned in this blog post, the amount of interest in the Windows 10 preview has been phenomenal. We appreciate that IT pros are trying out the new features and providing feedback. But more importantly, we appreciate the sheer number of devices that you are upgrading...
  8. Twitter introduces Bookmarks for easier way to save and share Tweets

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter introduces Bookmarks for easier way to save and share Tweets: From articles and threads to videos and GIFs, timelines are packed with Tweets that you don't always have time to fully explore in the moment. You’ve told us you want to save them for later. Hello, Bookmarks! Today, we’re introducing Bookmarks, an easy way to save...
  9. Twitter Enforcing New Rules to Reduce Hateful and Abusive Behavior

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter Enforcing New Rules to Reduce Hateful and Abusive Behavior: Today, we will start enforcing updates to the Twitter Rules announced last month to reduce hateful and abusive content on Twitter. Through our policy development process, we’ve taken a collaborative approach to develop and implement these changes, including working in close...
  10. Making it Easier to Upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Making it Easier to Upgrade to Windows 10: Windows 10 has been a great journey so far. Following the plan we originally outlined in June, more than 110M devices have upgraded. If you’re already running Windows 10 – thank you! Our aspiration is for customers to choose Windows, and to love Windows. Our early data...