Windows 10: Twitter rolls out updated app for Windows 10

Discus and support Twitter rolls out updated app for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Twitter has finally updated the Windows version of its app to make it work well with the latest version of the OS, which is now rolling out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Twitter rolls out updated app for Windows 10

Read more: Twitter rolls out updated app for Windows 10

:)

Brink, Jul 28, 2015

2. Twitter mobile notifications in Microsoft 950 Windows phone not working

Yes, total notifications support is missing in the windows 10 version of the twitter app. You'll have to request the dev(twitter support) to add the feature or use a third party app from the store(lots of great twitter apps are there, check them out).

Stranger_Hanyo, Jul 28, 2015
  3. krizanand Win User
    Socially App for Facebook and Twitter updated

Yes this application is getting better after every release, it has made my facebook'ing a lot easier and noteworthy thing is synchronising facebook events with phone's calender, was very much impressed with that.

krizanand, Jul 28, 2015
  4. ARC1020 Win User

It was quite bewildering that they never had inline images in the timeline before now. They just need to do a Tweetdeck app now.

ARC1020, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

1. Twitter rolls out updated app for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Twitter rolls updated

2. Twitter app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Twitter app: Hello, I have a problem with the Twitter application coming from the Microsoft Store. I right click on it to pin it in the taskbar but as soon as I turn off my PC, it disappears from the taskbar. I have to start over every time... Is that normal? I have this problem only on...
  3. Twitter app on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Twitter app on windows 10: I have Twitter app downloaded on my PC windows 10 and the notifications just stopped working. They don't show up anymore. I tried uninstalling and changing the notifications settings but no option I do works. I see others have this problem so please fix this Microsoft...
  4. Update to Microsoft Authenticator app now rolling out to iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Update to Microsoft Authenticator app now rolling out to iOS: Howdy folks, I’m excited to announce that a new feature for the Microsoft Authenticator app allows you to change your password, update your security information, and view your recent account activity for your personal Microsoft accounts. The Microsoft...
  5. Twitter unwanted messages filter rolling out to iOS, Android, and web

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter unwanted messages filter rolling out to iOS, Android, and web: Unwanted messages arent fun. So were testing a filter in your DM requests to keep those out of sight, out of mind. We tested, and turns out filters help you cut through the noise to find gems. Who knew. So were rolling out this filter to everyone on iOS, Android, and web!...
  6. October Update Roll Out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    October Update Roll Out: Hi Everyone, The last I heard Microsoft fixed the early issues and has continued the roll out. But one could update now using Windows Update. I want to wait for the roll-out to my computers. Has anyone heard how long it's going to take Microsoft to get this one out to...
  7. October Update Roll Out

in Windows 10 Support
    October Update Roll Out: Hi Everyone, The last I heard Microsoft fixed the early issues and has continued the roll out. But one could update now using Windows Update. I want to wait for the roll-out to my computers. Has anyone heard how long it's going to take Microsoft to get this one out to...
  8. Twitter App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Twitter App: The twitter App downloaded from the store and added to my start menu does not work, it doesn't show toast / push notifications, even though I have it turned on, its turned on in windows 10 settings under notifications and actions, the live tile doesn't work. It didn't work at...
  9. Twitter rolling out update to login verification

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter rolling out update to login verification: We’re rolling out an update to login verification. You’ll now be able to use a third party app for two-factor authentication instead of SMS text messages. How to use login verification Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 100806
  10. Twitter app for Windows 10 updated to PWA

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter app for Windows 10 updated to PWA: Twitter has finally rolled out an update to its Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app, transitioning it to a Progressive Web App (PWA). The update practically revives the Twitter app for Windows 10, which has been abandoned for quite some time and unable to receive a number of...