Windows 10: Twitter testing an easier way to check out profiles on iOS

Discus and support Twitter testing an easier way to check out profiles on iOS in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re testing an easier way to check out profiles on iOS without leaving your timeline! Simply tap any @ handle in a Tweet, take a peek, follow, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Twitter testing an easier way to check out profiles on iOS

We’re testing an easier way to check out profiles on iOS without leaving your timeline! Simply tap any @ handle in a Tweet, take a peek, follow, and get right back to it. Let us know what you think!

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Check out the new look of Twitter

Source: Check out our new look!

Brink, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Twitter testing an easier way to check out profiles on iOS

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Twitter testing an easier way to check out profiles on iOS

1. Twitter testing an easier way to check out profiles on iOS - Similar Threads - Twitter testing easier

2. easier way to reconnect bluetooth device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    easier way to reconnect bluetooth device?: have bluetooth keyboard. i connected it to computer 1 (c1). works fine. i pressed the bluetooth button to put it into pairing mode, and paired it with computer 2 (c2). it's now paired and connected to c2, and only paired to c1. is there no easy way to reconnect it back to...
  3. TEST profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TEST profile: Hi! When i restarted (I couldn`t move icons on my desktop, but malwarebytes didnt detect anything) my PC I noticed that I have created account named TEST. Why i have this acc on my PC? submitted by /u/AvOstry [link] [comments]...
  4. Twitter testing Tweeting with your voice on iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter testing Tweeting with your voice on iOS: Twitter is where you go to talk about what’s happening. Over the years, photos, videos, gifs, and extra characters have allowed you to add your own flair and personality to your conversations. But sometimes 280 characters aren’t enough and some...
  5. Twitter unwanted messages filter rolling out to iOS, Android, and web

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter unwanted messages filter rolling out to iOS, Android, and web: Unwanted messages arent fun. So were testing a filter in your DM requests to keep those out of sight, out of mind. We tested, and turns out filters help you cut through the noise to find gems. Who knew. So were rolling out this filter to everyone on iOS, Android, and web!...
  6. Twitter making rules easier to understand

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter making rules easier to understand: Our rules exist to help keep everyone using Twitter safe and ensure they can participate freely in the public conversation. Over time, we’ve added new rules and updated existing ones, but these changes eventually made our rules confusing and difficult to understand. So...
  7. Twitter adds Lights Out setting to new dark mode for iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter adds Lights Out setting to new dark mode for iOS: It was dark. You asked for darker! Swipe right to check out our new dark mode. Rolling out today. Pro Tips: Want dark mode to automatically switch on and off from morning to night? We added a setting that'll do it for you. On iOS? Tap your profile pic and hold down the to...
  8. Check out the new look of Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    Check out the new look of Twitter: Last year, we told you exactly who we are (Twitter is what’s happening!) and refreshed our brand. Today, with lots of feedback and ideas from you, we’re refreshing our product too and making it feel lighter, faster, and easier to use. We listened closely and kept what you...
  9. New ways to tap into video on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    New ways to tap into video on Twitter: New ways to tap into video on Twitter Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Today, we’re announcing some updates to videos on Twitter: Tweet longer videos: Starting today, you’ll have more room to unleash your creativity on Twitter. Where previously,...
  10. Twitter introduces Bookmarks for easier way to save and share Tweets

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter introduces Bookmarks for easier way to save and share Tweets: From articles and threads to videos and GIFs, timelines are packed with Tweets that you don't always have time to fully explore in the moment. You’ve told us you want to save them for later. Hello, Bookmarks! Today, we’re introducing Bookmarks, an easy way to save...