Windows 10: Twitter testing new conversation settings to let you restrict replies

Discus and support Twitter testing new conversation settings to let you restrict replies in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Twitter is where you go to see and talk about what’s happening. But sometimes, unwanted replies make it hard to have meaningful... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 20, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Twitter testing new conversation settings to let you restrict replies

Source: Testing, testing...new conversation settings

:)

Brink, May 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Now on Twitter: 140 characters for your replies

Source: Now on Twitter: 140 characters for your replies | Twitter Blogs

Brink, May 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Twitter now lets anyone choose to hide replies to their Tweets

Source: More control over your conversations: now available globally

Brink, May 20, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

You can now hide replies on Twitter in U.S., Canada, Japan

Source: More control over your conversations: now available in Japan and the US!

Brink, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Twitter testing new conversation settings to let you restrict replies - Similar Threads - Twitter testing conversation

2. Twitter releases new conversation settings for iOS, Android, and web

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter releases new conversation settings for iOS, Android, and web: Since your Tweet = your space, we've been testing new settings to give people more control over the conversations they start. Sometimes people are more comfortable talking about what's happening when they can choose who can reply. We’ve seen people use these...
  3. Twitter testing Tweeting with your voice on iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter testing Tweeting with your voice on iOS: Twitter is where you go to talk about what’s happening. Over the years, photos, videos, gifs, and extra characters have allowed you to add your own flair and personality to your conversations. But sometimes 280 characters aren’t enough and some...
  4. Webpage Conversion Tool lets you export Webpage, HTML to File, File to HTML

in Windows 10 News
    Webpage Conversion Tool lets you export Webpage, HTML to File, File to HTML: [ATTACH]At times you need to save a webpage into a PDF file or an image file and so on. One of the easiest ways is […] This post Webpage Conversion Tool lets you export Webpage, HTML to File, File to HTML is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Twitter now lets anyone choose to hide replies to their Tweets

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter now lets anyone choose to hide replies to their Tweets: Everyone should feel safe and comfortable while talking on Twitter. To make this happen, we need to change how conversations work on our service. Currently, repliers can shift the topic or tone of a discussion and derail what you and your audience want to talk about. To give...
  6. You can now hide replies on Twitter in U.S., Canada, Japan

in Windows 10 News
    You can now hide replies on Twitter in U.S., Canada, Japan: To give people more control over their Twitter experience we’ve developed different features over the years – from block, muting keywords and accounts, to notifications filters – so that everyone can tailor their experience to make Twitter work best for them. Earlier this...
  7. forum will not let me reply

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    forum will not let me reply: forum will not let me reply to messages what is causing this? This is so much fun! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forum-will-not-let-me-reply/06eddcc9-15e3-40c7-8b38-12b6b0a3e8fd
  8. Twitter developing new feature to hide replies to your tweets

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter developing new feature to hide replies to your tweets: 1/8 Thanks to Jane and @MattNAvarra for starting the conversation about the this feature we are developing! We wanted to provide a little more context on it. 2/8 We often hear from heavy Tweeters that they want to be able to protect their conversations... 3/8 People who...
  9. I cannot get a direct conversation with Twitter

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot get a direct conversation with Twitter: Hello, I wonder if you can help me as i have exhausted all measures. I cannot get a direct conversation with Twitter since my account was compromised. Because the code to reset my password has been sent to my last email account which i cannot get access too., they wont...
  10. Now on Twitter: 140 characters for your replies

in Windows 10 News
    Now on Twitter: 140 characters for your replies: Remember how we told you we were working on ways to let you to express more with 140 characters? Since then, we’ve introduced twoupdates, and today we’re rolling out another. Now, when you reply to someone or a group, those @usernames won’t count toward your Tweet’s 140...