Windows 10: Twitter to Stop Counting Photos and Links in 140-Character Limit

Discus and support Twitter to Stop Counting Photos and Links in 140-Character Limit in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Twitter to Stop Counting Photos and Links in 140-Character Limit Company said to make the change in next couple of weeks CEO Jack Dorsey aims to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 15, 2016.

1. Twitter to Stop Counting Photos and Links in 140-Character Limit

Twitter to Stop Counting Photos and Links in 140-Character Limit

Company said to make the change in next couple of weeks
    CEO Jack Dorsey aims to make it easier to compose tweets

Twitter to Stop Counting Photos and Links in 140-Character Limit [​IMG]

Read more: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...haracter-limit

:)

Cluster Head, May 15, 2016
  2. petrib Win User

Character count in N95 error

The data part of a single SMS message is 140 bytes.

When a 7-bit character set is used, you can fit 160 characters in a single message.

A 7-bit character set is limited (to 127 symbols).

So, for extended characters a 16-bit (2 bytes) character set, Unicode, is used. You can fit 70 2-byte Unicode characters in 140 bytes.

petrib, May 15, 2016
  3. wzy0136 Win User
    Anyone know the Email address of US Nokia?

Thank you so much.

But I wanna know the Email Address and Twitter just offer me 140 characters so that I can't tell them my case clearly.

My Speaking is very poor.

wzy0136, May 15, 2016
Thema:

Twitter to Stop Counting Photos and Links in 140-Character Limit

1. Twitter to Stop Counting Photos and Links in 140-Character Limit - Similar Threads - Twitter Stop Counting

2. Photo Count

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Count: Onedrive backs up photos to a place called Photos Not Pictures like in Windows offline account. How do I get a photo count from the Photos location on a phone or from the web access to onedrive? Also while I am asking is there a way to get the Photos folder to show up on the...
  3. Photo Count

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Count: Onedrive backs up photos to a place called Photos Not Pictures like in Windows offline account. How do I get a photo count from the Photos location on a phone or from the web access to onedrive? Also while I am asking is there a way to get the Photos folder to show up on the...
  4. Is there any limitation on screenshot counts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any limitation on screenshot counts?: Nowadays I have screenshot 2k counted. Actually, it's not that big deal for me, But I'm concerning if I exceed after the limitation, something problem happens...
  5. Is there any limitation on screenshot counts?

Is there any limitation on screenshot counts?: Nowadays I have screenshot 2k counted. Actually, it's not that big deal for me, But I'm concerning if I exceed after the limitation, something problem happens...
  6. Increasing The Character count of registry paths.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing The Character count of registry paths.: Hi there everyone, an hour ago I installed the AIG traffic liveries manager to enhance my Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 experience, and when I opened the application, I got the message below...I have not clicked anything since the popup window came up as after searching...
  7. Increasing The Character count of registry paths.

Increasing The Character count of registry paths.: Hi there everyone, an hour ago I installed the AIG traffic liveries manager to enhance my Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 experience, and when I opened the application, I got the message below...I have not clicked anything since the popup window came up as after searching...
  8. Coming soon: express even more in 140 characters

in Windows 10 News
    Coming soon: express even more in 140 characters: Coming soon: express even more in 140 characters Over the past decade, the Tweet has evolved from a simple 140-character text message to a rich canvas for creative expression featuring photos, videos, hashtags, Vines, and more. In just the past few months we added the...
  9. Now on Twitter: 140 characters for your replies

in Windows 10 News
    Now on Twitter: 140 characters for your replies: Remember how we told you we were working on ways to let you to express more with 140 characters? Since then, we’ve introduced twoupdates, and today we’re rolling out another. Now, when you reply to someone or a group, those @usernames won’t count toward your Tweet’s 140...
  10. Twitter may soon allow tweets over 140 characters

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter may soon allow tweets over 140 characters: Since its initial rollout, Twitter has been a rather unique social network, limiting the number of characters usable in a single tweet. This feature resulted in compressed posts and as a consequence, content distributed on the platform is in a concise, and minimal form....