Windows 10: Twitter updating rules against hateful conduct

Discus and support Twitter updating rules against hateful conduct in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We create our rules to keep people safe on Twitter, and they continuously evolve to reflect the realities of the world we operate within. Our primary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Twitter updating rules against hateful conduct

Source: Updating our rules against hateful conduct

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Twitter Enforcing New Rules to Reduce Hateful and Abusive Behavior

Source: Enforcing New Rules to Reduce Hateful Conduct and Abusive Behavior

Brink, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech

Read more: Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech, EU says - The Verge

Brink, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Twitter updating rules against hateful conduct

Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Twitter updating rules against hateful conduct

1. Twitter updating rules against hateful conduct - Similar Threads - Twitter updating rules

2. I used a VPN, but I didn't know it was against the rules.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I used a VPN, but I didn't know it was against the rules.: VPN Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-used-a-vpn-but-i-didnt-know-it-was-against-the/4d507941-57c6-4907-a861-c26a2621fc5b
  3. Hate your updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hate your updates: I have everything imaginable disabled for windows updates and still, MS figures out ways to push updates. Now, my WIFI adapter loses connection every 5 min, and after hibernating, never connects. I have to uninstall the driver first, uninstall the device, reinstall the...
  4. I used a VPN, but I didn't know it was against the rules.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I used a VPN, but I didn't know it was against the rules.: So just like the subject stated, I used a VPN to get points on Microsoft Rewards. I carefully read all the rules but VPN wasn't stated in a too noticeable and direct way. My account, this one which I am writing on right now, wasn't banned yet. I am really scared, because I...
  5. Twitter making rules easier to understand

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter making rules easier to understand: Our rules exist to help keep everyone using Twitter safe and ensure they can participate freely in the public conversation. Over time, we’ve added new rules and updated existing ones, but these changes eventually made our rules confusing and difficult to understand. So...
  6. Network Conductivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Conductivity: I have a Windows 10 PC connected to my home network by ethernet and a Windows 7 PC connected by WIFI. The Win10 machine is set to private and Network Discovery is on as is File Sharing. I have tried the Win 7 PC as both Home and Work Networks and n both cases the Win10...
  7. Twitter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Twitter: If you have a Twitter Account you may want to change your Password. It may have been compromised. Twitter Support (@TwitterSupport) | Twitter [img] 109300
  8. Has Microsoft Changed how they conduct the whole Update process?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Has Microsoft Changed how they conduct the whole Update process?: The problem I am having started with the Windows 10 Creator update version 1709. Before when MS Windows 10 new version XXXX I would get a message that updates are needed to be installed. "Do you want to restart now or I would be given the option to do it in an hour, 4...
  9. Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech: Tech companies may face new legislation after struggling to comply with voluntary code of conduct. The European Commission this week called on Facebook, Twitter, and other major tech companies to more aggressively police online hate speech or else face new legislation that...
  10. Twitter Enforcing New Rules to Reduce Hateful and Abusive Behavior

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter Enforcing New Rules to Reduce Hateful and Abusive Behavior: Today, we will start enforcing updates to the Twitter Rules announced last month to reduce hateful and abusive content on Twitter. Through our policy development process, we’ve taken a collaborative approach to develop and implement these changes, including working in close...