Windows 10: Twitter Videos no longer playing after Windows Update

Discus and support Twitter Videos no longer playing after Windows Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just updated my Windows 10 and now my Twitter-feed is no longer showing videos (it worked before). Gifs work. It's not working on any Browsers (I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chrizly72, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Chrizly72 Win User

Twitter Videos no longer playing after Windows Update

I just updated my Windows 10 and now my Twitter-feed is no longer showing videos (it worked before). Gifs work. It's not working on any Browsers (I tried Firefox and Edge)

How can I get them to work again?

Twitter Videos no longer playing after Windows Update f14bde50-f003-44e0-bb06-0bca05bdaaad?upload=true.jpg

:)

Chrizly72, Jul 27, 2019

2. Edge browser no longer plays youtube videos

after I applied a windows update my edge browser no longer plays youtube videos; any ides / suggestions?

VinceMilum, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Jcpstrat Win User
    Win 10 Twitter app video/gif not playing

Finally I got Twitter video's working.

When I tried the above suggestion the "Install" button for the app was grayed out but a message gave me an option to download the "Windows 10 Fall Creators Update". I clicked on that and a file downloaded and I ran it and after about 90 minutes my PC was
    upgraded and now Twitter video's are working.

Just out of curiosity I went back to the Windows 10 App Store and searched for the "MPEG2 Video Extension". This time the "Install" button was highlighted but since my Twitter Video's are now working I didn't install it.

Jcpstrat, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Twitter Videos no longer playing after Windows Update

How to disable Autoplay in Twitter App?

Hi,

As you’re facing issue with switching off the auto play in Twitter app, we would assist you surely.

I suggest you to check with the bellow options mentioned;

• Check if there is any settings available with-in the app to disable the auto play settings.
    (Under setting there would be an option
    as never play videos automatically).

• If the option is not available, I suggest you to contact twitter support team for further assistance. They would be the best, to help you with this kind of issue.

Please revert back if any queries regarding windows, we would surely assist you.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Twitter Videos no longer playing after Windows Update

1. Twitter Videos no longer playing after Windows Update - Similar Threads - Twitter Videos longer

2. videos no longer play in Windows media when click.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    videos no longer play in Windows media when click.: Instead I get a box with x on a red circle and "System call failed" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-no-longer-play-in-windows-media-when-click/e26395ce-2ab3-4cca-af32-983a8f9c8951
  3. videos no longer play in Windows media when click.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    videos no longer play in Windows media when click.: Instead I get a box with x on a red circle and "System call failed" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-no-longer-play-in-windows-media-when-click/e26395ce-2ab3-4cca-af32-983a8f9c8951
  4. About WIN10 cannot play the web video and app music Youtube, twitter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    About WIN10 cannot play the web video and app music Youtube, twitter: Hello there,I am using a desktop with Windows 10 operating system. Every time when I wake up my computer from sleep, I cannot play Youtube videos or other online videos on the Internet even if it is buffered. The problem is resolved after restarting the computer, but if the...
  5. Twitter wont play videos on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Twitter wont play videos on my computer: Since yesterday whenever I try to view a video or a gif on twitter it just loads and says media can't be played I have come to the conclusion that it isn't a browser issue because I have tried on 3 separate browsers and the windows app to no avail. I have updated my PC and...
  6. Windows 10 will no longer play .265 video files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 will no longer play .265 video files: Hi, A few days ago I ran Windows Update manually and installed the (KB4598242) update and since then my computer will no longer play any .265 video content. Before the update everything worked fine but since then attempting to play any file of this format in either...
  7. Twitter Videos don't play

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twitter Videos don't play: Hi, Since updating to windows 10, I cant watch any video on Twitter. The sound plays fine but the video is showed as a black screen. Advice please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/twitter-videos-dont-play/89aed408-0ba0-4222-aa28-c1fbcc4b5798
  8. mp4 files no longer play after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    mp4 files no longer play after Windows Update: My mp4 files (those created within the past 2 years only) will no longer play on my computer. Actually if I upload them to the web, open with VLC, or open in Firefox they will play. If I attempt to open them with Movies & TV, Window's Media Player or Movie Maker, I...
  9. After an update videos don't play properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After an update videos don't play properly: I have a windows 10. After the most recent AMD update (I now have the AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics card) videos look really magnified and washed out. I've seen this happen before and I was able to solve it by rolling back the driver to an older version. However, it seems...
  10. Toshiba cd/dvd no longer open and play music or video after updating f

in Windows 10 Support
    Toshiba cd/dvd no longer open and play music or video after updating f: Hello, I do have a Toshiba laptop no longer playing music or movie after updating from Windows 8 to 10 online. In my computer, I see the icon of the CD/DVD but when I put a commercial cd music or video, different one, I do have the same popup windows asking to insert the CD....