Windows 10: twitter won't load in Firefox

Discus and support twitter won't load in Firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Very peculiar - all of a sudden, twitter will no longer load in Firefox on my desktop pc. When I try to open twitter, for a split second I see it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by scooter60624, May 8, 2020.

1. twitter won't load in Firefox

Very peculiar - all of a sudden, twitter will no longer load in Firefox on my desktop pc. When I try to open twitter, for a split second I see it starting to load posts and then the little circle "loading icon" appears and it just stalls there. It has never done this before and it loads fine in Edge. I tried updating Firefox, but that did not fix it. Anything else I can try? Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind - I found the problem. It was an extension on Firefox causing the problem

:)

scooter60624, May 8, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, May 8, 2020
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, May 8, 2020
  4. twitter won't load in Firefox

Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, May 8, 2020
Thema:

twitter won't load in Firefox

1. twitter won't load in Firefox - Similar Threads - twitter won't load

2. Firefox problem (won't open)

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox problem (won't open): Hey Gang, having a problem with FireFox this morning ! It won't open to anything other than what the picture shows ! I have deleted it & removed everything even in the registry, then reloaded it & still the same ! The Edge works fine ! Even the links does not work !! Anyone...
  3. Need permission to load Firefox

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Need permission to load Firefox: When I try to load Firefox I get the message You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use Firefox. But I am the administrator and an adult. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-permission-to-load-firefox/233d6aff-c25e-4e2e-99d2-3a8028c01a74
  4. Chrome and Firefox won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome and Firefox won't open: So, a long time ago I was using Chrome and one day, Chrome started to close itself. I realized that to reopen Chrome I had to go to task manager and restart the Windows Explorer process, but even after restarting it, Chrome still closed a few seconds after opening it. I tried...
  5. Browers other than Firefox won't load any pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browers other than Firefox won't load any pages: My computer is effectively connected to internet: I can browse on Firefox just fine and apps can download updates. However other browsers Edge, Brave Chromium fail to load any page prompting a "no internet" error message. The Discord app also started not launching at the same...
  6. Firefox Won't Start

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Firefox Won't Start: I wanted to test out using Firefox. When I open Firefox, it asks for parent permission. [ATTACH] When I click "Ask by email," it says that the request was sent. [ATTACH] My dad has confirmed that I can use Firefox numerous times. Over the past month, I've tried several...
  7. My twitter page is not loading properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My twitter page is not loading properly: Hello Till few hours back I was twitting, but now I cannot log in twitter and in fact the page is not loading properly. I have tried in other browser like IE, microsoft edge and I found the same problem. Other pages like facebook, yahoo, gmail etc are working...
  8. Firefox won't open sometimes

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox won't open sometimes: Hi All, Windows 1809 has gone weird on Firefox sometimes and displays a popup window stating "Can't open this item" I always have my browsers pinned to the taskbar and every so often when I click on the firefox icon on taskbar i get a popup window. I am attaching a pic....
  9. Twitter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Twitter: If you have a Twitter Account you may want to change your Password. It may have been compromised. Twitter Support (@TwitterSupport) | Twitter [img] 109300
  10. Temporary add-on loading coming to Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Temporary add-on loading coming to Firefox: Andy McKay, Engineering Manager at Mozilla, announcedyesterday on the official add-ons blog that Mozilla would implement temporary add-on loading in its Firefox web browser. Now why would the organization do such a thing? One major change to the add-on system of Firefox that...