Windows 10: two 1394 devices not listed in the device manager

Discus and support two 1394 devices not listed in the device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have two firewire devices which connect to a computer through a pci expand card with three ports. the os of the computer is win10. if I just connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by davyshen, Oct 24, 2020.

1. davyshen Win User

two 1394 devices not listed in the device manager

I have two firewire devices which connect to a computer through a pci expand card with three ports. the os of the computer is win10. if I just connect any one of the two firewire devices to the computer. device manager can detect it and install the driver automatically,and it works well. but when I connect both of the devices at the same time, device manager could only detect one of the devices. how can I fix it,is there any conflictthank you

[ > ]

:)

davyshen, Oct 24, 2020

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

two 1394 devices not listed in the device manager What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Oct 24, 2020
  3. 7IM
    7im Win User
    GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

4. two 1394 devices not listed in the device manager

Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

two 1394 devices not listed in the device manager [​IMG]

putermaker, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

two 1394 devices not listed in the device manager

1. two 1394 devices not listed in the device manager - Similar Threads - 1394 devices listed

2. Device manager there is no list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device manager there is no list: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-there-is-no-list/23840481-62bc-4af9-b442-b79c6e850882
  3. Device manager there is no list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device manager there is no list: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-there-is-no-list/23840481-62bc-4af9-b442-b79c6e850882
  4. Device Manager listed devices multiple times?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device Manager listed devices multiple times?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ecco_exo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15y7lse/device_manager_listed_devices_multiple_times/
  5. 1394 Host controller missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1394 Host controller missing from device manager: What has happened? I wanted to capture some videos to my Win 11 Pro PC but Premiere CS6 & 2023 says device offline. Said device being Sony HVR-25E and working well. It has been awhile from the last use of a video editor, therefore can't tell when this started.I have now...
  6. 1394 Host controller missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1394 Host controller missing from device manager: What has happened? I wanted to capture some videos to my Win 11 Pro PC but Premiere CS6 & 2023 says device offline. Said device being Sony HVR-25E and working well. It has been awhile from the last use of a video editor, therefore can't tell when this started.I have now...
  7. Devices Manager lists devices as driverless.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices Manager lists devices as driverless.: Some of my devices, including my graphics card and ethernet controller, have suddenly been listed under unknown devices rather than their usual category The Video Controller and Audio Devices are what I think is supposed to be an Nvidia GTX 1060 6gb. The Ethernet controller...
  8. Webcam - Imaging device not listed in Device Manager

Webcam - Imaging device not listed in Device Manager: I have tried repeatedly but unsuccessfully to get the webcam to work. I have been advised to go to device manager and click on camera or imaging device. But neither camera nor imaging device are listed in the device manager. I likewise tried other routes-device...
  9. Camera not listing in device manager

Camera not listing in device manager: Hi, Camera not listing in device manager tried uninstalling drivers. installed latest updates windows 10 was installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-listing-in-device-manager/dfcb1881-eed0-44bc-9a54-a320de3d40a4
  10. Device not listed under Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device not listed under Device Manager: Hello all, I just upgraded to Windows 10; not much problems for me, except one that I really wish I new that before upgrading. Let me just say this; the Windows 10 app on my pc (runing Win7 Ultimate) did not say anything about this issue, that's why I upgraded. Under...