Windows 10: Two account are getting displayed when login page, when logged into the computer and other...

Discus and support Two account are getting displayed when login page, when logged into the computer and other... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Original Title: Not Showing Another User For Some reason When I boot up my PC I have two User Account's and I don't want that. I have tried going to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianPawlak2, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Two account are getting displayed when login page, when logged into the computer and other...

Original Title: Not Showing Another User

For Some reason When I boot up my PC I have two User Account's and I don't want that. I have tried going to User Account's And there Is apparently only one User It is very annoying because I don't want to log in every time and also Tell's me the password is wrong But I type it in again and it work's. This might not seem like a very big issue it just really bugs me and was wondering if there is a way I can fix it

:)

AdrianPawlak2, Nov 26, 2020

2. Cannot display a log in page

Hi Gilbert,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community

We are sorry for the inconvenience you are facing with the Windows 10 login.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Did you make any changes to the system prior to this issue?

• What happens while trying to get to desktop in normal mode?

• Do you have any external devices connected to the system?

Let’s try with the below steps and check if he issue resolves.

Note: Unplug all external devices connected to the system and restart the computer to check if you are able to get to the desktop in normal mode.

Try to login to Microsoft Account and check.

• Logout from the current user.
    • Create a Microsoft account and login to it.

• Perform a windows update and Update all the files.

• Restart the computer and check.

Check if the issue resolves by creating the new account.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Two account are getting displayed when login page, when logged into the computer and other user account is not displayed.

Hi Rory,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please answer few questions to help us understand the issue better:

1. Did you try to delete the Microsoft account?

2. How did you try to delete the account? Let us know the way you tried to delete the account.

3. Did you get any error message while trying to delete the account?

4. Are you logged into Microsoft Account or local account?

Please follow the below methods and check if it works

Method 1:

You can delete a user account if you have administrative privileges.

Follow these steps to delete a user account.

1. Press windows key + R

2. Type "Netplwiz" and press enter.

3. Select on the account and click Remove.

If the issue still persists then follow the below method

Method 2:

I would suggest you to check if the account exists in the Local Users and Groups and check.

Follow these steps to do so.

• Press Windows key + R and type lusrmgr.msc.
    • Click on Users and check if the deleted user account is the there.
    • If it is there, then right click on the account and click on
      Delete
    Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Two account are getting displayed when login page, when logged into the computer and other...

Two account are getting displayed when login page, when logged into the computer and other user account is not displayed.

Hi Rory,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if unwanted is not deleted correctly or there is change in user settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

Have you made any changes in the computer prior to the issue?

Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform below steps to enable Default administrator account and then try to delete the unwanted user account.

1. Open an Administrator CMD window. If you can’t find a way, use these steps:

2. Press CtrlKey + Shift Key+ Esc Key to open Task Manager.

3. Click on File > Run New Task.

4. Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.

5. Type "CMD" without the quotes in the box and hit on
    Enter Key.

6. Type the following commands at the CMD prompt and hit on
    Enter Key:

net user administrator /active:yes

7. Then sing out from the current user account and
    Administrator will be displayed in the login screen.

8. Login to the default administrator and delete the unwanted user account.

Step 2: When you are done with troubleshooting the issue. Then disable the default administrator account. First login to the local administrator account and perform the below steps.

1. Press Windows Key + X Key.

2. Click onCommand Prompt(Admin).

3. Type the following command and hit onEnter Key:

net user administrator /active:no

4. Then restart your Computer.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Two account are getting displayed when login page, when logged into the computer and other...

1. Two account are getting displayed when login page, when logged into the computer and other... - Similar Threads - account are getting

2. My login page is now showing two accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My login page is now showing two accounts: My login page says "The username or password is incorrect. Try again." When I hit "ok" it shows two accounts, with the same name. Apparently they have different passwords. To my knowledge, I never set up a second account. When I look at settings/accounts it doesn't show two...
  3. My login page is now showing two accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My login page is now showing two accounts: My login page says "The username or password is incorrect. Try again." When I hit "ok" it shows two accounts, with the same name. Apparently they have different passwords. To my knowledge, I never set up a second account. When I look at settings/accounts it doesn't show two...
  4. Other user accounts not showing up on the side when logging into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other user accounts not showing up on the side when logging into my computer: I turn on my computer and there use to be 4 accounts that showed up. Now it doesn't show any and I can only access the main account. I was using my other account a couple days ago and now I cannot see them. Please help...
  5. Other user accounts not showing up on the side when logging into my computer

Other user accounts not showing up on the side when logging into my computer: I turn on my computer and there use to be 4 accounts that showed up. Now it doesn't show any and I can only access the main account. I was using my other account a couple days ago and now I cannot see them. Please help...
  6. Other user accounts not showing up on the side when logging into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. User Accounts won't display on Login Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Accounts won't display on Login Page: Hi all,I just finished setting up windows 10 on my machine, I added another user on my pc, but I cannot see the user from the login page and there is no option to switch to that account. The only solution is setting dontdisplaylastusername regedit to 1 or true, I was able to...
  8. User Accounts won't display on Login Page

User Accounts won't display on Login Page: Hi all,I just finished setting up windows 10 on my machine, I added another user on my pc, but I cannot see the user from the login page and there is no option to switch to that account. The only solution is setting dontdisplaylastusername regedit to 1 or true, I was able to...
  9. User Accounts won't display on Login Page

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. When i login with other account currently logged should be logged out. Is there any option...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When i login with other account currently logged should be logged out. Is there any option...: Currently I have two user account. If I login with user account other account should be logged out automatically if it is login. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-login-with-other-account-currently-logged/7cbf5648-7482-4018-aaba-eaef141eee19