Windows 10: Two account to Login

Discus and support Two account to Login in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone, So yesterday 21 Apr 2020 my Windows 10 went through an update, well there is always an update, isn't it? But I notice after the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Magnolia1983, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Two account to Login

Hi everyone,

So yesterday 21 Apr 2020 my Windows 10 went through an update, well there is always an update, isn't it?

But I notice after the update yesterday, there are suddenly two options to log-in to my laptop:
    1. one is "Lia" which is me, the administrator and the sole owner-user of this laptop
    2. the other one is "Administrator"

I mean...I am the administrator...I'm not saying that this has something to do with the update

Maybe it is just a coincidence, maybe it is not

Can anybody please help me explaining what is going on? Is there something I should be worried about?

Many thanks in advance

:)

Magnolia1983, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Two account to Login

Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Two account to Login

1. Two account to Login - Similar Threads - account Login

2. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...: Hi,I recently tried to upgrade my rig from a 1070 to 5600xt however I came across some issue installing it. For whatever reason I couldn't get it to run as what it is meant to I uninstalled the nvidia driver and after no success I removed the amd drivers. So no success so I...
  3. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...: Hi,I recently tried to upgrade my rig from a 1070 to 5600xt however I came across some issue installing it. For whatever reason I couldn't get it to run as what it is meant to I uninstalled the nvidia driver and after no success I removed the amd drivers. So no success so I...
  4. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unsuccessful login and sync attempts from foreign IPs. How to enhance account security ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsuccessful login and sync attempts from foreign IPs. How to enhance account security ?: In the past month, I've been receiving unsuccessful login notifications from foreign IP addresses such as Chile, Turkey, the US, Brazil, etc. using IMAP protocol and web brower. The latest one was on April 22nd, with 10 unsuccessful automatic sync attempts from different IPs....
  6. Unsuccessful login and sync attempts from foreign IPs. How to enhance account security ?

Unsuccessful login and sync attempts from foreign IPs. How to enhance account security ?: In the past month, I've been receiving unsuccessful login notifications from foreign IP addresses such as Chile, Turkey, the US, Brazil, etc. using IMAP protocol and web brower. The latest one was on April 22nd, with 10 unsuccessful automatic sync attempts from different IPs....
  7. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

Blank white account login window for all Windows related services: Issue started just today. I get a blank white account login window for all my Windows services. Store, OneDrive, Xbox App. All other software works just fine. No other issues, I just can't login to these services.They all look like this:...
  8. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Blank white account login window for all Windows related services: Issue started just today. I get a blank white account login window for all my Windows services. Store, OneDrive, Xbox App. All other software works just fine. No other issues, I just can't login to these services.They all look like this:...
  9. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...

Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...: Hello,I've been having this login issue for a few weeks now since a security update in March and I've tried everything...I'm not interested in trivial solutions or repeated suggestions and would LOVE to avoid a Windows reinstall.When I try to login with my personal Microsoft...